Cute Animals Breathing Fire
- App Store Info
Description***UPDATE: Now Even More Animals****
TAP FOR FIRE.
SLIDE YOUR FINGER LEFT/RIGHT TO CHANGE ANIMALS.
Animals are *ridiculously* cute!
Anyone with a pet dog or cat knows that. Well... what if kittens could spew clouds of smoke and flames? What if puppies could spit fireballs of burning death? We did an experiment to find out just how cute it would be. We're sure you'll agree—the result is horribly, unbearably ADORABLE!
Simply slide your finger across the screen—left to go forward and right to go back. Cycle through the precious pictures of crazy critters in cunning poses. When you find your favorite photo, tap the screen once and laugh your heart out as super-realistic smoke and fire pour from its mouth. Entertain your friends! Show the whole workplace! These cutesy wutesy bunnies and duckies are sure to melt any lady's heart with their fiery antics. And the guys will get a kick out of it. It's hilarious!
Cute Animals Breathing Fire lets you control realistic flames from some of the cutest animals ever. Control the intensity and even the color of the fire as you flip through almost 100 “aww-inspiring” images of adorable creatures. Nature's most lovable animals are ready to incinerate your iPhone!
- Utterly adorable animals with sweet expressions and silly poses
- High quality, realistic graphics powered by a super-slick OpenGL ES particle engine
- Animated fire and smoke effects that demonstrate the full potential of the iPhone's graphics hardware
- Crackling sound effects with a mute option for silent fire
- Option to change the intensity of the flame from a thin jet to a thundering firestorm
- Option to change the color of the fire: green, blue, purple, yellow—even white and rainbow!
***LITE (FREE) VERSION FEATURES:
- 35 images of cute animals
***FULL VERSION FEATURES:
- Almost 100 images, including most of the cutest animals!
- No ads!
Try the lite version first for free. If you like it, get the full version and browse all 98 cute animal pictures!
More apps from Zombies & Robots available soon. Stay tuned!