Toy Box - physics sandbox
- App Store Info
DescriptionToy Box is truly unique on the App Store! Make anything you dream up, then push, pull, tilt and throw it around onscreen.
Toy Box is an 2-dimensional physics "sandbox" world inside your iPhone or iPod touch.
Quick demo video: http://toyboxapp.com (v1.0)
- Realistic 2D physics with elastic collisions
- Create objects by drawing shapes
- Add balls, balloons, wheels and blocks
- Connect everything together with springs, rods, chains, pivots, motors and nails
- Throw things around with your finger
- Tilt your device to change gravity
- Zoom and pan around the huge world
- Save and load your best creations
If you like Phun, Fantastic Contraption, iPhysics, Touch Physics or Crayon Physics Deluxe, you'll love Toy Box!
More features and objects coming in future free updates!
- Use two fingers to zoom (pinch in and out) and pan (drag with two fingers).
- Double tap an object to delete it
- Move objects by dragging them (with one finger)
- Press the pause button to stop time, and create connections between objects (springs, rods, chains, pivots, motors and nails)
- Select an object while paused to change the elasticity or to follow the object (center the view on the object)
- Select a pivot connection while paused to make it a motor, and to change the speed and direction of the motor
- Tap the "i" button in the top right to view the Help, save and load scenes, and change the settings
New in v1.1:
Rotate objects and groups of objects while paused, drag to select multiple objects, change the color of objects, delete springs chains and rods, and lock gravity to one direction (turn off the accelerometer), along with some bug fixes.
Even more coming soon!
Some quotes from users:
"I know now that this is going to provide hours of fun."
"Having a blast with this app so far and have built some wild and crazy contraptions."
"Simply put: this is one of the best applications in the AppStore!"
See more screenshots at http://www.toyboxapp.com/screenshots
What's New in Version 1.1-lock gravity (turn off the accelerometer)
-change the color of objects
-drag to select several objects at once
-drag to select and delete springs, rods and chains