Italian English Dictionary +
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe #1 Italian English Dictionary for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch - Offline Dictionary with over 729,000 Entries - Comprehensive Phrasebook - Verb Conjugator - Vocabulary Quizzes - Offline Audio Pronunciation - Universal Application
Selected by Apple as "What's Hot" in over 40 countries.
“This app packs an undeniable allure for travelers.” - iPhone App Review
* * * * * “Excellent. The best foreign language app I have ever used.”
* * * * * “Best Dictionary! I have collected several books and study apps. This is my favorite tool!”
* * * * * “Great update for iPad. I haven't found a word that is not defined. Apps like this really expand the usefulness of mobile devices.”
* * * * * “Great app! I am a beginning student of Italian and this app is extremely helpful.”
* * * * * “It's really really good! Well designed. Easy to look up words in either language. I use it every day now, far more than my printed dictionary.”
Italian English Dictionary + by VidaLingua transforms your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into an advanced language translator, always ready to help. It includes everything you need in one app and features you won’t find anywhere else such as adding notes and images to dictionary entries. Advanced features and extensive content make VidaLingua the most comprehensive Italian English Dictionary for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Download it now and start learning Italian or English today!
- Italian English Dictionary with over 729,000 offline entries.
- Includes translations, usage examples, parts-of-speech and gender of Spanish nouns.
- Compiled and updated by professional linguists.
- Phrasebook with 20 categories such as Conversation, Asking Directions and Making Friends.
- Conjugations of 6,658 Italian & English verbs.
- Multiple-choice vocabulary quizzes.
- Offline, text-to-speech pronunciation in Italian & English.
- Audio settings for speed and accent (US, UK, Australia).
- Single index search for fast lookups in Italian or English.
- Reverse lookup of words found in translations.
- Online lookup of additional information.
- Lookup History.
- Add your own phrases to the phrase book.
- Email dictionary entries to friends.
- Universal app which can be installed on 5 iOS devices.
- Numerous enhancements for iPads.
- Add notes and images to dictionary entries.
- Record yourself saying a word and compare it with in-app pronunciation.
- Language is living! Only VidaLingua allows you to add notes, images, phrases and audio to create an engaging learning companion.
Comments & questions are welcome.
VidaLingua, bringing language apps to life! ©
VidaLingua is an Ascendo brand.
Tags : dizionario, inglesi, italiano, traduzione, traduttore, frasi, frasario, coniugazione, verbi
What's New in Version 6.1.65- Added online images to dictionary. If image is available, an icon will appear. Tap icon to display image (requires wifi).
- Implemented offline pronunciation in addition to higher quality online TTS when available.
- Added Voice Setting for pronunciation with US, UK and Australian accents. Tap speaker icon to select.
- Implemented Voice Setting to choose pronunciation speed (Slower, Normal, Faster).
- Improved voice management so voices are audible even if the ringer is turned off.
- Added thousands of dictionary entries.
- Implemented "Suggest Improvement" link at bottom of dictionary pages.
- Improved online lookup in Wikipedia, Wiktionary and other sources for words not found on device. Tap globe icon in search field.
- Improved typography for fonts and letter effects in iOS7.
- Added subtle paper texture as background for dictionary pages.
- Extended pronunciation to tenses, verb forms and words in translation entries.
- Added Translate button to verb conjugation screen.
- Enhanced support for iPad including split screen layout.
- Improved flags icons, app icons, launch images and phrasebook category icons.
- Added part of speech to headwords in dictionary lookup list.
- Enhanced user interface by moving dictionary attachments (notes, images, audio clips) to single menu. Tap Paperclip icon at top of screen.
- Improved dictionary page layout on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Added Facebook sharing of dictionary entries.
- Fixed iPad landscape layout issues.
- Fixed pronunciation issue which caused voice to turn off on iPad 2.
- Disabled autocorrect in search field.