iDrum Video Game Edition
- App Store Info
DescriptionALL YOUR BASS ARE BELONG TO US
Classic arcade game music for you to remix. Relive the glory days with retro 8-bit samples and thumb-numbing, heart-pounding, blow-on-the-cartridge musical sequences.
Just tap squares, make a visual pattern, and you’re making music.
Comes with 20 original songs including:
A Hero's Path ▪ Alpha Commander ▪ An Epic Quest ▪ Boss Fight ▪ Chase ▪ Chipmunk Sidescroller ▪ Circuit Racer ▪ Dragon Battle ▪ Future Zone ▪ Home Town ▪ Hydro Battle ▪ Island Fun ▪ Jungle Run ▪ Rad Fighter ▪ Space ▪ Speed Demon ▪ Star Zone ▪ The Dungeon ▪ Vampire Lair ▪ You Will Never Escape ▪ Or make your own…
Pop in a quarter. Bust out a beat.
iDrum is the addictive app that lets you create your own music, even if you have no musical experience! The Video Game Edition includes a huge selection of drum, percussion, melody, voice, and effects samples made to sound like classic video game arcades and consoles. Start with a selection of amazing kits and patterns, then customize them to make them your own.
Whether you're new to making music or a beatmaking expert, iDrum is for you. Build beats layer by layer by tapping the touch screen, or create music with simple shapes and color combinations that help you visualize the rhythm.
▪ The fun and simple way to make music on your iPhone or iPod touch!
▪ Includes hundreds of retro sounds and 20 pre-made kits
▪ Tap the touch screen to play and record your own musical patterns
▪ Bring sounds in and out of the mix to make songs on the fly and perform live
▪ Customize patterns to create your own unique beats
▪ Take control of the rhythm of every drum sound and sample
▪ Transfer custom kits and samples to and from your computer (requires iDrum for Mac/PC available from www.izotope.com or an Apple Retail Store)
▪ Share beats you create with friends on Facebook and Twitter! (Wifi recommended)
▪ Record your own samples and use them in your kits! *
* Recording feature works with the built-in microphone on the iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPad. To use the recording feature with an original iPhone or 2nd generation iPod touch, you must have an external accessory microphone.
Love it? Hate it? Post a review and let us know.
Try these other iDrum Editions from iZotope:
Beatboxing ▪ Rock ▪ Hip-Hop ▪ Club ▪ Major Lazer ▪ Depeche Mode Sounds of the Universe ▪ Ministry of Sound Trance Anthems ▪ Ministry of Sound Anthems