- Publisher: Weston Digital City, LLC
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 18 Jul, 2009
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Price: $1.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionSudoku Quickie is a placement puzzle that is played in the game table. Quickie is an anti-bore tool. It brings you one of the most interesting materials to kill your boredom! It is fun and joy to play with.
In the original game our task is to enter a number from 1 through 9 in each cell of a grid, most frequently a 9×9 matrix made up of 3×3 cells called regions, starting with different numbers entered in some cells. Recognize that hard Sudokus can take time - a lot of time, sometimes an hour or more to be solved.
You may need an anti-bore tool while you are in a long queue, in a greatly massive line, but it usually takes no more than 10-15 minutes to get what you are waiting for. Fortunately waiting in such a queue turned out to be piece of the enjoyment with mobile gadgets.
Quickie helps you kill a bunch of time. Queue etiquette is not a puzzle any more.
This product is optimized for beginners and casual players. In Quickie you can change the table size: 2x3 in the table of 36 and 2x4 in the table of 64. This is why you have a good chance to solve a table in that 10 minutes.
Sudoku Quickie v2.0+ takes the conventional game of sudoku and gives it a new twist. Using Twitter or Facebook, you can compete against other puzzle lovers all over the world using any cellular network (Wifi/3G/Edge). Don’t have a Twitter or Facebook account? They’re free, and the sign-up is quick and painless. Head over to www.twitter.com or www.facebook.com to get started. While you’re there, follow us for updates and special features at www.twitter.com/sudokusocial or http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=154313430840.
Complete list of features:
- randomly generated numbers, letters and images,
- symmetrical and non-symmetrical tables,
- table sizes: 8x8, 6x6
- grids: 4x2 or 2x4, 3x2, 2x3,
- vario: numbers, letters, images,
- multiple skill levels,
- game timer,
- competition with timer,
- pause/resume function,
- retry and unlimited undo,
- hints and hint counter (max: 3x),
- give-up feature,
- limited 5 sec cheat opportunity,
- animation and sound effects,
- sound effects are mutable,
- bonus 'stay calm in the line',
- relaxation themes,
- randomly generated friendly greetings,
- readiness to go social with its built in online features,
- Twitter and Facebook login,
- enable/disable online game,
- auto login after the first configuration,
- no hassle with online game,
- global competition with published score and rank,
- ranklist view...
From version 2.0 you need an iPhone/iPod with OS 3.0+ and cellular or WiFi network access to use the online features of this application. When you choose to join the community of online players, your iPhone / iPod Touch hooks up to Twitter or Facebook using its API and SOAP authentication. This is it to ensure you are who you say you are. During this step, our game server is also connected to keep track of scores and rank. The connection is noticeably faster over WiFi, but we’ve optimized the program to work fast over 3G and even Edge.
Our sudoku number generating engine can produce over 6 quintillion (6 * 10^18) unique games. That means you could play for 32 billion years if you play a new game every second. If you achieve that feat, shoot us an email and we’ll give you a special prize*.
Have fun with it!
What's New in Version 2.0- online competition for twitter or facebook account holders
- realtime rank list
- enhanced user interface: more animation, color,drag and swipe
- revised menu, more options
- stay calm, be cool relaxation feature
- iPhone/iPod OS 3.0+ required
- more fun and joy