- App Store Info
DescriptionIt is an application program that makes 8x8 dot character of 16 color palette.
You can mail it as PNG file or 512x512 size texture file.
Chiptune music editor included too!
- There is 32x32 dot version that called DotEDITOR. It sales in AppStore too!
- Game Development Option (need iOS5 or later)
-- Select from template games, freely replace characters and maps
-- Edit the Lua script to create your own original game
-- MML (Music Macro Language) supported, FlMML compatible
- Character management up to 256.
- One dot upper and lower, right and left movement.
- Right and left, upper and lower reversing.
- 90 degrees in the right and 90-degree in the left rotations.
- Easy color selection by preset color.
- Color selection by RGB and HSB slider.
- Multiple Tile Set Management
- Multiple Map Data Management
- Add Export file types
- Update User Interface
- iCloud support (iOS5 only)
- Twitter support (iOS5 only)
- Export/Import iTunes
- Pasteboard support
This application is a part of PicoPicoGames Took Kit.
I will open the source code of PicoPicoGames.
You can easily make a PicoPicoGame.
What's New in Version 4.0.14Improve Project Table View user interface.
- Project sorting
- Direct execture a game with icon button of table cell.