Simply Groceries Connected
- App Store Info
DescriptionDo you or your spouse hate to go grocery shopping?
How much is your time worth?
Are you always losing the scrap of paper with your grocery list?
Now, you can have your list with you always and never need a pen to add or delete items from it.
It's Simply Groceries Connected!
Take the hassle out of shopping for groceries for you or anyone in your family who hates shopping. Or if you love shopping at the grocery store, take your shopping experience to the next level!
With Simply Groceries Connected, you can:
• Email your grocery list to anyone in your Contacts list. Great for sending your grocery list to a spouse at work for shopping on the way home.
• Backup your Simply Groceries Connected database of items to our web server. Very comfortable to know that all of those custom items you added are safe and secure.
• Restore your Simply Groceries Connected database of items from our web server. If you accidentally deleted or renamed items and do not want to re-type them, restore them.
• Pick from our pre-loaded database of over 250 items. Or add your own.
• Create new item categories or use one of our useful pre-defined categories, like: Bread, Condiments, Dairy, Vegetables, etc.
• Sort items by item type or store location. Makes shopping easier when you are actually at the store.
• Add new items or categories. Delete unnecessary items or just hide them. Update and modify existing items. Want to rename "Cookies" to your favorite brand, go ahead.
• Change the list text color.
• Change the list background.
• Change the list font.
Your list can be as individual as you are!
And your list has an alphabetic index on the right to quickly jump to an item.
Simply Groceries Connected is fun and makes shopping easier.
Visit iMakeApps.com to download a Simply Groceries Connected Quick Start PDF. It provides details on everything in descriptive images.
What's New in Version 1.1Fixed a low memory bug where item types and store locations were being cleared.
Fixed a bug to allow use of special non-alphabetic characters.
Fixed a bug that did not organize correctly if item started with a lowercase letter.