Monster Mix & Match
- App Store Info
DescriptionCarry 27000 monsters in your pocket! A 21st century take on a classic children's toy, creating a unique monster has never been easier or more fun. Monster Mix and Match is an entertaining way for children to explore their creative side while promoting both critical thinking and problem solving. With 27000 possible monster combinations, Monster Mix and Match is an entertaining and educational diversion that will keep children coming back for more.
Swap the head, torso or legs of a monster using a simple swipe of your finger. Press the middle "mix" button or shake your device to create a new and completely randomized monster. Pressing the "match" button on the far left will match the torso and legs to the currently selected head. Change the background color and pattern by scrolling the dial either up or down. Take a snapshot of monster creations and save them to your iPhone or iPod Touch's photo album using the "portrait" button.
Preferences for Monster Mix & Match are available in the Settings application on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Preferences allow parents to enable or disable any and all sound effects.
SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK
Feedback, suggestions and bug reports are welcomed and encouraged. Please visit the Critical Matter website to provide any of the above or to receive support for your purchase. Thank you!
Please take a look at our the other fun an educational applications we've written for children:
* ABC Animals
* Letter Lab
What's New in Version 1.5.0Monster Mix & Match 1.5.0 adds the following functionality:
- [new] sound effects for matched monsters
- [new] double tap any monster segment for monster sound
- [new] setting option to enable / disable monster sounds
- [new] setting option to enable / disable saving monster portraits
- [new] higher resolution monster portraits
- [new] universal application support
- [new] iOS 4.0 support
- [new] Retina Display support
- [new] new icon
- [mod] engine rewrite for smaller average memory footprint
- [fix] fixed shake to mix problems on iOS 4.0