iChurch (Church Management)
- App Store Info
DescriptioniChurch provides secure access to your Church's membership database from your iPhone and iPod Touch.
Please note that iChurch requires a server component to run. If you are interested in iChurch, please contact us at [email protected] before purchase. Please provide us with the name of your Church and the CMS system you are currently using. We can provide you with a promo code to test out the application with our test server.
- Provides access to Members, Pre-Members and Small Group Listings.
- Drill down for more information on a Member's Family, a Member's Small Group(s), and the Members of a Small Group.
- Call, Text or email anyone in your Church directory.
- Map the address for anyone in your Church directory.
- Run Birthday and Anniversary reports to remind yourself to wish someone a happy one.
- See pictures of your Church membership to put a face to a name.
- Intelligent caching. Entries are pulled from the server and cached locally on your device. When viewing directory information, update requests for that information and information on links (family, small group, etc.) are sent on a priority basis.
- No need for VPN. Data can be served securely over the internet using SSL and username/password pairs.
- Scales to handle the membership data of small, medium and large churches. iChurch has been tested and is in use with a church of well over 10,000 active entries.
- CMS (Church Management Software) agnostic. iChurch is designed to provide access to different CMS systems.
What's New in Version 1.7Speed Improvements