- Publisher: differential enterprises
- Genre: Photo & Video
- Released: 10 Oct, 2009
- Size: 273.2 KB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionHit the Top 10 Photo app rankings in Macau and Hong Kong!
Works good even on iPhone3G and iPods with cameras.
Special color boost and sharpen modes are specially made for older devices that don't have autofocus or flash.
1. Select color or B&W mode, briteness, sharpness, and resolution using upper right text "buttons."
2. Use zoom slider to adjust zoom if you want. Kinda lousy digital zoom, but what you gonna do?
3. Take one or more pictures using lower buttons (single/multi). MULTI takes continuous pics. You may change the upper right color or sharpen modes while the MULTI pics are being taken.
4. Pics are saved temporarily in-app for speed, and displayed in thumbnails around the screen.
5. You may slide thumbnails out of the way if they bother you.
6. You may exit the app, and the pics are still stored in the app for later transfer to your cam roll.
7. Select top button "new pics to CamRoll" to transfer in-app photos to your roll whenever you want; if this transfer process gets interrupted, don't worry…the remaining pics are still in the app. Just press "new pics to CamRoll" later to get the remaining pics.
8. Single pics may be taken while the CamRoll transfer is going on.