- Publisher: ForLogic Resources, Inc.
- Genre: Education
- Released: 25 Aug, 2009
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionTrio Touch is a simple, math puzzle game that hones your math skills. We're not talking calculus or even long division... just simple adding, subtracting & multiplication of the numbers 0-9.
Trio Touch got its start as a paper game played by school kids in Europe, simply called Trio. The creator of the iPhoneTM version of Trio, Eric Lyders, was introduced to this simple, yet very addictive, game when his family hosted an exchange student, Olaf, from Germany in 1983. Eric's brother, Jason, quickly created a computer game version of Trio written in Basic with the help of Olaf. At the time, Eric was more interested in playing computer games vs creating them.
Now, 26 years later, Eric has taken the original concept of that first Trio computer game and finally realized his dream of publishing a computer game. Don't let your dreams turn into regrets.
* Different Grid sizes: 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 or Random
* Different Formulas: AxB+/-C, A+B+/-C or Either.
* Child's Play: when ON , the answer will always be a positive number, not negative.
* Head-to-Head: 2-player tried to compete for bragging rights. Players will be given the exact same sequence of grids and answers.
* Top 5 High Scores saved for every Grid / Formula / Child's Play combination.
* New "Power Button". If you use the Power Button in your Trio, 500 points is added to your score.
See the first screenshot below. You have a 5x5 Grid in red, an Answer of 7 at the top, a countdown Timer that's currently at 47, a Score of 0, a Power Button of 5, and a Formula of AxB+/-C... along with the Help, Pause & Prefs green buttons at the bottom. Your goal is to try and find a Trio (3 numbers) in the Grid that, when plugged into the Formula, result in the Answer. The Trio must be in a straight line, either vertically, horizontally of diagonally.
Here's are some of the valid Trio's in the first screenshot…6x2-5 = 7 and 1x5+2 = 7. By using 6x2-5 as your Trio, you get the 500 point Power Button bonus. Do you see other Trio's?
Global High Scores are coming soon. This upgrade will be free to all current owners of the full version of Trio Touch.
For any questions, bugs or just to say "Thanks for this wonderful game that has filled a big void in my life!"... e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.