One More Round
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe Interval Timer has just been reinvented. One More Round goes above and beyond the conventions of a standard Interval Training Round Timer by offering an amazing user interface that has been designed for iOS 7 from the ground up.
Interval training is a proven way to improve your cardio exercises to reach your goals. This is a perfect app for interval-based training workouts including HIIT, MMA, Tabata, Boxing, Yoga, Crossfit and more!
One More Round offers several timer views which can be changed with a simple swipe, including:
- a full screen, numeric based timer, counting time up or down in your current interval.
- a minimalist timer view with animating dials that count down as you progress.
- a graphic timer that gives you an at a glance view of what you are doing and what is next.
- a workout based timer that shows you the entire workout and where you are within it.
- a music oriented timer view that shows the current playing song and lets you skip back or forward.
- An Exercise based timer showing a beautiful full screen image of the current exercise with instructions on how to do it.
One More Round offers the ability to create the most advanced, customizable routines you can think of. Workout templates let you build your routines as simply and quickly as ever.
One More Round comes with several great workout routines preloaded including HIIT routines, circuits, a tabata routine, and B.J. Penn’s classic Crossfit routine “Fight Gone Bad”.
One More Round offers an extensive set of global settings that let you tailor the app to fit your exact needs, including customized speech and music integration. Fitness Trainers everywhere, rejoice!
- Share your workout routines online and search for routines created by others.
- Much More!
What's New in Version 4.3I'd like to introduce a new Exercise Based Timer View.
This new timer view features an amazing, visual expression of your exercises and includes instructional text of how to do the exercise.
MUCH improved photography for exercises makes the built in exercises look SO much better!
I've also dramatically improved the 'classic' timer view that I introduced for users of Round Timer Pro. This is now a music-focused timer view and it looks great.
I've introduced an easier, clearer way to edit your workouts since people appeared to be confused about how to do this.
I am working SUPER Hard to make this the best interval timer on the app store. IF you like my work, PLEASE take a moment to RATE the app!