Moto Racing Fever
- App Store Info
DescriptionCruise down North America’s interstates and race your way to victory dodging through cars, vans, and roadblocks.
Check out our latest games:
3D Mini Golf Challenge
Download the Free Version now!
PocketGamer gives 8 out of 10 and says, “With impressive graphics, addictive gameplay, and a sense of speed that's unrelenting, Moto Racing Fever is a game that can be enjoyed by anyone. With 27 races to complete and a storyline tying them all together, it's a game you won't get bored of soon, and a game we heartily recommend.”
Test your driving skills in both Story and Quick Race game modes. Challenge up to three AI opponents in Story mode as you work to avoid road hazards across three different regions and play over 25 levels! Replay Quick Race levels to achieve your personal best high score and compete against the toughest opponents. Be careful not to lose control and keep your eye on the road!
FULL VERSION FEATURES:
- Two addictive and interactive game modes:
(1) Story Mode – Race against 3 AI opponents across three different regions and over 25 different levels. Race through New York, Mt. Rushmore, and San Francisco.
(2) Quick Race – Race against the clock as you try to get the highest score possible.
- Endless replay value – replay race courses to get a higher score and unlock additional tracks
- Unique iPhone and iPod touch controls -- users can easily tap the device to use power-ups and tilt the device to steer their motocross bike.
- Real bright and stunning art graphics
- Exciting and fun music!
STILL NOT SURE? Try the Free Version
MORE FUN ON APPLE APP STORE
Check out DChoc’s hottest games: Crazy Penguin Catapult, 3D Rollercoaster Rush, 3D Mini Golf Challenge, Tower Bloxx Deluxe 3D, 3D Brick Breaker Revolution and Millionaire City.
FIND DC ON THE WEB
Get updated with Digital Chocolate’s latest product, promos and game tips! Visit us on Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and Twitter! Find us FAST by searching for dchoc.
All trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.