Monkey Preschool Lunchbox
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe #1 preschool game in the app store. Learn and have fun by helping monkey pack lunch! Monkey Preschool Lunchbox is a collection of seven exciting educational games for your preschooler (ages 2 to 5).
*** FEATURES ***
-7 different games that teach kids about colors, letters, counting, shapes, sizes, matching, and differences.
-Lovable animated monkey helps kids along as they play the games.
-Dozens of sounds and voice recordings of colors, letters, fruit names, and more.
-Animated Stickers! Kids get sticker rewards to encourage their progress.
-Designed for preschoolers -- no confusing menus or navigation.
-Unlimited play! Each game flows right into the next.
*** INCLUDED GAMES ***
1. COLORS. This picky monkey only likes fruit of a certain color, touch only the color they like to pack the lunchbox. Teaches colors, color names, and grouping.
2. MATCHING. Match pairs of fruit hidden behind the cards to pack lunch for this monkey.
3. COUNTING. Count off the fruit the monkey is looking for to fill up the lunchbox. Teaches numbers and counting.
4. LETTERS. This monkey only wants fruit that starts with a certain letter, pick the fruit that starts with that letter. Teaches letters and letter sounds.
5. PUZZLE. This monkey's fruit broke into pieces! How odd! Put it back together for them. Teaches shapes and pattern recognition.
6. SPOT THE DIFFERENCE. Help the monkey spot the fruit that looks different, or is a different size. Teaches patterns, bigger, and smaller.
7. SHAPES. Help the monkey find the fruit in the shapes.
Have some comments on our apps? We'd love to hear it! Want to find out what we're doing next? Come visit us:
Email us: [email protected]
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/THUPgames
Follow us: http://twitter.com/THUPGames
What's New in Version 4.02-Support for 7 new languages (Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Korean)! Change languages in the "grown ups" screen at any time.
-Performance improvements and smoother play!