- App Store Info
DescriptionPebble Command is a deeply addictive game of real-time tactics.
Huge asteroid fields are on a collision course with Earth and threaten to wipe out all life on our planet! The League Of Mad Scientists has hastily invented a strange rock-melting technology known as "pebbles" and you have been put in command! Will you save the Earth from certain doom?
Pebble command is deceptively simple to play:
● Pebbles will move to the targets you set and fire at asteroids, slowing them down, and eventually destroying them. The more pebbles that fire on an asteroid, the faster it's destroyed.
● Tap anywhere to set targets for the pebbles. Move the targets around with your finger or tap them once again to remove them.
● Sounds too simple? It will take skill and experience to beat this game: You will need fast reflexes combined with a steady nerve and sharp tactical judgement.
✔ Extremely Addictive. I mean it, you have been warned.
✔ 12 progressively harder stages to get through, playable over 3 difficulty levels: Each stage handles differently and requires unique tactics and approaches in order to be beaten.
✔ Original & Intuitive Control: Pebble Command can only be played by touch input.
✔ Multiplayer: Play the entire game solo or co-op with a friend over local Wi-Fi. Also: compare scores and challenge friends on Game Center.
✔ Each stage features a unique, original music score that sets the pace and atmosphere for the action.
✔ Visit the blog at pebblecommand.wordpress.com for the latest news.
What's New in Version 2.0.1● Version 2.0.1 corrects some non-critical graphics issues, and removes ads for good.
● Hard to believe Pebble Command is now over 3 years old! Still the most-played game on my iPhone & iPad, which remains my biggest motivation for working on it. This version contains a ton of updates, and I feel it’s definitely worth the 2.0 version number. Looking forward to the next 3 years!
● Visible bullets: Pebbles now fire visible blasts at the meteors. Cool.
● iPad support: Finally, natively, no annoying black borders or blocky scaling. Will keep improving this, as my favourite device for Pebble Command is the iPad.
● iPhone 5 support: Using the extra space for an expanded status display at the top, no more letter-boxing.
● Smoother animations: Meteor destruction, explosions, etc. are now much smoother.
● Game Centre integration: Nobody used the custom leader-boards anyway Show off your high scores in game-center, and earn achievements for each completed level!
● Control improvements: Never again tap a crosshair and have it “slip” instead of being removed. Important for reaching those high levels.
● Retina asset improvements: Even though this game began in the old days before retina displays, and iOS scales stuff up admirably, some stuff still looked rather blocky in a retina display. Not anymore.
● Won’t interrupt iPod music: As long as you have disabled music for Pebble command from the settings app. You no longer need to restart the app for it to re-read your preferences for sound and music.
● A ton of fixes, optimisations, tweaks, and code cleanups.