- App Store Info
Five in a Row (Chinese: 五子棋, Pinyin: wǔzǐqí; Japanese: 五目並べ; Korean: 오목, Hanja: 五目)
Five in a Row (Chinese: 五子棋, Pinyin: wǔzǐqí; Japanese: 五目並べ; Korean: 오목, Hanja: 五目) is an abstract strategy board game and is also called Gomoku, Gobang. It is traditionally played with go pieces (black and white stones) on a go board (19x19 intersections); however, because once placed, pieces are not moved or removed from the board, gomoku may also be played as a Paper and pencil game.
Black plays first, and players alternate in placing a stone of their color on an empty intersection.
The winner is the first player to get an unbroken row of five stones horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. - from Wikipedia
- Once you open the network game screen, it connects to the server and shows the waiting players who have created new sessions.
- You can create your own session into an "Empty" slot.
- Session creator becomes "Black" and starts first.
- You can join in the game by selecting any waiting session.
- Undo and Review are not supported in Network Game Mode.
- Double-Tripple and 6-Stones(overlines) are not allowed in Network Game Mode regardless of each client's settings.