Brazil Kick Control
- App Store Info
SPECIAL PROMO! 50% off!!
GET IT NOW! GIVE YOU IDEAS FOR FUTURE UPDATES
Compete to the world's best score and get a in-game surprise for the winners of the month! Check the details soon on our website:
Brazil Kick Control is more than a kick up game. It will challenge your ability to control the ball, in a highly addictive, reflex-challenging way and more important: IT'S FUN!
You will still have to kick the ball up, easily done with a finger swipe, but pay attention! Uncontrollable wind bursts and curious birds are there to either hinder or help you and the longer you play, the faster the ball will drop and the stronger will be the wind.
Challenge your friends and see who has the best score. Be careful, it's a very addictive game, even the developers could not stop until they beat each other. Truly a new "toss app" kind of experience, with very nice and cool animations and effects :)
Using an exclusive Hi Score server, you can play as a single player and contribute to a team, competing as a top player and within the top team.
Get a quickie when you have little time, or challenge how long you can survive on the normal mode.
- Timed mode (60 seconds) and Normal Mode (as long as you can control)
- Increasing difficulty: Easy to extreme hard
- Cool characters
- Global Player Ranking
- Global Team Ranking (Yeah! Let's see which team is the world's best)
- Special animation and effects
- 3 different controls (choose the one that best fits your style)
PS: This game was almost not released since the developers were still too busy competing against each other.
PS2: We will launch episodes for the game in a "cool godly manner", we have a lot of ideas in mind, so don't be shy and tweet us @ib8 or send us a msg giving your ideas too!
Possible Upcoming Features: (Give us your suggestions on this ones!)
- Alien spaceship (we don't know yet what they will do)
- Multiple balls (how many balls can you control at a time :P)
- Matrix mode, balls moving slowly
- Other "animal" characters on the scene
- "Rambo" style animal that bounces back the ball(s)