- App Store Info
Description• The ESPN Radio App is a FREE App and will remain FREE
Take your sports wherever your ears go! Introducing the new and improved
ESPN Radio App for your iPhone or iPad, with a host of expanded features and
functionality for sports fans. Listen live to ESPN Radio, your favorite
podcasts, live play-by-play and more.
The app is free to download and includes:
• Podcasts: Including The BS Report with Bill Simmons, Pardon The
Interruption, Around The Horn and Fantasy Focus and more
• SportsCenter: updates every 20 minutes
• Offline Listening: The ability to download on-demand audio content to
• Custom Station or Playlist: search tens of thousands of audio clips by a
specific topic and create a station or playlist of your favorite shows,
teams, players and sports.
• Listen live: to over 35 ESPN Radio stations from around the country and
play-by-play from some of your favorite college and professional sports
teams including every game of the NBA Finals, World Series, College Bowl
Games, Wimbledon, US Open Golf and more.
• Live Audio Functionality: Pause and rewind up to an hour of live audio.
• myESPN Personalization: Customize audio automatically pulled into the app
based on your favorites.
• Top Searches: Popular searches and trends for easy one-click access to top
• Recommendation Engine: Content suggestions based on your myESPN profile
• Alerts and Push Notifications: For MLB broadcasts, breaking news and more.
*Due to contractual limitations with certain content, especially
play-by-play broadcasts, there are times when the schedule that's on-air
won't match the schedule that's online. While we make every effort to update
the schedule, occasionally the nature of play-by-play broadcasting limits
our ability to accurately present the latest schedule (ie., rain delays,
last minute schedule changes). We apologize for any inconvenience this
causes. If you have specific schedule questions, please contact the station
directly by visiting their website.
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).