- Publisher: Wishmee Entertainment
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 25 Nov, 2009
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionWishmee is an iphone and ipod touch application that lets people create, record and play fun animations and audio clips on masked out images. We call these animated image cut-outs, wishmees. The basic ideas behind Wishmee are fun and customization. Imagine your friends, enemies, family members, pets, toys, etc. dancing to funny animations and tunes that come with Wishmee or to the ones that you quickly create and record.
Creating wishmee is fun and fast - it usually takes less than a minute. Wishmee uses built in features of iphone such as camera, micro-phone, touch screen, etc. to make the creation of wishmees simple; in fact, the process is so simple that even kids as young as 3 years can have fun. At the same time, there are advanced features to keep the grown-ups busy.
Starting point for a wishmee is a photograph; in 3 simple steps, you can make masked (selected ) parts of your photographs move and dance to your selected tune and backdrop. Through its extremely easy-to-use interface, Wishmee teaches you how animation is done in many animated movies and commercials. Whether you want to have endless fun, impress your dear ones, or make your boss dance to your tunes, Wishmee is your app of choice!
- Import an image from the camera or library and finger paint on top to quickly create a mask.
- Make masked image move and dance with provided animations or create custom animations with easy-to-use tools.
- Play an audio clip from the provided clips or record and play custom audio clip to accompany the animated image.
- Add a backdrop from the provided images or import one from your photo library.
Wishmee comes in two flavors: Full version and Lite (free) version. We invite you to try out the Lite version. We are confident that you will enjoy it so much that you will go for the full version.
Short overview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoFKe3YosP0
Some examples: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGohyvMLWrA
Creating wishmee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBMZJ7GJcdE