Spanish to British English Phrasebook with Voice: Translate, Speak & Learn Common Travel Phrases & Words by Odyssey Translator
- App Store Info
DescriptionGoing abroad and don’t speak the local language? Odyssey Translator is a phrasebook designed just for travelers and perfect for your upcoming trip! By the time you use Odyssey Translator, you will have the ability to start conversations with the locals - and they will enjoy your enthusiasm!
• USEFUL TRAVEL PHRASES. Odyssey Translator is full of useful travel phrases, covering everything you need to get from A to Z, from booking a hotel room to getting train tickets.
• OFFLINE. Odyssey Translator works offline, so you can use the app anywhere without the stress of expensive internet fees.
• REAL VOICE TRANSLATIONS. Odyssey Translator speaks each phrase for you, so you can hear clear, accurate translations from native speakers.
• EASY, FUN & UNIQUE. Odyssey Translator is a hybrid between a language learning system and a pocket phrasebook. With our Language Calculator® interface, Odyssey Translator breaks down each phrase into parts — letting you string them together to create your own sentences such as: “I would like/a glass of/sparkling water/with/lemon.”
• SAVE PHRASES. Access your favorite phrases in the Favorites tab, and reorganize them in chronological order to plan your interactions ahead of time.
• NEW! Search the phrasebook by keyword or phrase to quickly access translations.
• No in-app purchases and no ads!
WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID:
“Of the apps I tested in the low-price category, I liked the Odyssey Translator iPhone series features the most.” - The New York Times
“The Odyssey apps cover all the usual travel categories, but in far greater detail than the competition.” - Budget Travel
“When you're done, it actually speaks the phrase for you, so there’s no fear of asking for glue, when what you really want is gum.” - Cool Mom Tech
OVER 1000 PHRASES, INCLUDING:
Can we sit in a non-smoking area?
Can I have the menu?
I am ready to order dinner.
Can you cook it more?
I would like a croissant.
I am allergic to nuts.
Do you have desserts?
What kind of beer do you have?
May I see the wine list?
I would like a glass of red wine.
Can you take a photo?
What is your name?
Would you like to go for a drink?
Where can I find a nice restaurant?
Do you have a tour guide?
Where is the toilet?
Can you call a taxi?
I would like to rent a bicycle.
Where can I find a hotel?
Do you have the internet?
I need an ATM machine.
Can I have the receipt?
What time is boarding?
Do you have something for allergies?
Where can I find a toothbrush?
Can I see a doctor?
I have a sore throat.
I am allergic to antibiotics.
Where is the embassy?
I lost my passport.
We are here to help if you have any questions. Email us at email@example.com or visit us at odysseytranslator.com.
You can also follow us on twitter.com/translatorapps or like us on www.facebook.com/odysseytranslator for promo codes and updates on new language apps.
Odyssey Translator is available on the App Store in English, French, Italian, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Mandarin, Korean, and Russian. Share with us what you’d like to see next at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 6.1• Browse the entire phrasebook with the NEW Search feature
• Navigate the app with the NEW Tab Bar
• Enjoy our beautiful user interface update, complete with new category icons, color palette, and auto layout
• Switch between Language Calculator and Full Phrases under Translation Settings in the More Tab
• Watch a video tutorial for tips on how to use the app in the More Tab
• Need help? Send us an email with one button click in the More Tab