Spanish to English (UK) Audio Phrasebook by Odyssey Translator - Offline Travel Phrases with Voice for Visiting England, Ireland, Scotland, Australia and New Zealand (London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Sydney
- App Store Info
DescriptionAn offline audio phrasebook designed just for travelers! Visiting England and don’t speak the language? Odyssey Translator is a “trip saver” that gets you around English-speaking countries like a pro even if you don’t speak English. Join more than 4 million people who have downloaded Odyssey Translator. By the time you download Odyssey Translator, you will have the ability to start conversations with the locals - and they will enjoy your enthusiasm!
Named “Best Overall Translator” by Budget Travel, Odyssey Translator is perfect for travelers who want a robust phrasebook that works offline and is full of useful travel phrases with voice.
• It works offline! Use the app anywhere without the stress of expensive internet fees.
• It speaks the phrases for you! Hear clear translations recorded by a native English speaker while looking at the written words. Voice translations will guide you through each sentence. Our spoken translations are easy to understand and recorded at a pace that the New York Times says makes us a better learning tool than the Lonely Planet series of apps.
• Sound like a person, not a computer! Unlike our competitors, our audio files are recorded by real, professional native speakers so you can pronounce phrases right the first time.
• Phrases you’ll actually use during a visit to another country! Odyssey Translator covers everything you need to get around in the most common travel situations from getting the menu to asking for the receipt.
• Easy to use and not like most apps! It’s a new way of speaking a language without feeling like you’re “learning” or studying for the SAT. It’s unique because it breaks down travel phrases into parts and you can create your own sentences instead of being stuck with a static vocabulary. Tap out sentences one step at a time such as “I would like/a glass of/sparkling water/with/lemon” and the Spanish words will translate into English.
• Prepare for any interaction ahead of time and never scramble in the moment! Save any phrase as favorites and reorganize them in chronological order to plan your interactions ahead of time.
• No in-app purchases and no ads!
WHAT OUR FANS SAY:
“Of the apps I tested in the low-price category, I liked the Odyssey Translator iPhone series the most.” - The New York Times
“The Odyssey apps cover all the usual travel categories, but in far greater detail than the competition.” - Budget Travel
“The audio files speak the phrase for you, so there’s no fear of asking for glue, when what you really want is gum.” - Cool Mom Tech
OVER 1000 PHRASES, INCLUDING:
Can we sit in a non-smoking area?
Can I have the menu?
I am ready to order dinner.
Can you cook it more?
I would like a croissant.
I am allergic to nuts.
Do you have desserts?
What kind of beer do you have?
May I see the wine list?
I would like a glass of red wine.
Can you take a photo?
What is your name?
Would you like to go for a drink?
I am looking for the opera house.
Where can I find a nice restaurant?
Do you have a tour guide?
Where is the toilet?
Can you call a taxi?
I would like to rent a bicycle.
Where can I find a hotel?
Do you have the internet?
I need an ATM machine.
Can I have the receipt?
What time is boarding?
Do you have something for allergies?
Where can I find a toothbrush?
Can I see a doctor?
I have a sore throat.
I am allergic to antibiotics.
Where is the embassy?
I lost my passport.
After you download, we are here to help if you have any questions. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.odysseytranslator.com.
Follow us on twitter.com/translatorapps or like us on www.facebook.com/odysseytranslator for promo codes and updates on new language apps.
Odyssey Translators are available on the App Store in French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Mandarin, Korean, Russian, English, and English (UK). Language not listed? Share with us what you’d like to see next at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 5.1Updates:
• New app icon!
• Enhanced optimization
Thanks for using Odyssey Translator! Get app support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond quickly and would love to help! Going on another trip and need a phrasebook? Odyssey Translator is available in French • Spanish • Dutch • Italian • German • Portuguese • Mandarin • Korean • Russian • English • English (UK). Language not listed? Follow us on Twitter @translatorapps for news on new app releases. Greek and Japanese will be released this fall!