New York City Essential Guide
- App Store Info
DescriptionNYC made EASY! Take juicy bites of the Big Apple with this original guide that highlights New York’s overwhelming options with 400 core attractions and hidden gems from must-see museums to the most delicious delis.
This essential guide is training wheels for your trip. It’s packed with up-to-date information and insider tips to show you the very best! You’ll learn how to:
• Tour top sites like a pro
• Save time and money
• Eat real pizza
• Bite into the best burgers
• Shop discount department stores
• Get Broadway tickets for less
• Visit museums for free
• Find famous movie locations
• Discover fabulous city views
• Master the subway
• Understand city geography
• Explore Brooklyn (where all the cool kids live)
• Ask the author anything and get a personal response!
Browse 400 expert reviews of famous landmarks, cool neighborhoods, green parks, historic restaurants, classic bars and decadent desserts. Self-guided walking tours connect the dots with a personal touch.
Need individual advice? The author is a licensed tour guide. Ask him questions through in-app comments and get personalized feedback at your fingertips.
Sounds great, but why isn’t this app free like the others? Well, no NYC guide is this up-to-date or responsive to its customers. That’s a tremendous value and user reviews agree it’s “worth every penny!” Compare our content with any free guide and the difference is clear. Thanks for supporting a small business trying to make it a big city!
About the Author
Nervous about navigating NYC? With you every step of the way is expert Jeffrey Tanenhaus. A former double-decker tour bus guide, Jeffrey is a native New Yorker who knows the city inside out. And now he’s your on-demand concierge full of advice on how to make the most of the world’s most exciting metropolis.
About Sutro Media
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.4- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems