- App Store Info
DescriptionNow you can play Akari puzzles on your iPhone/iPod touch.
Akari was developed by Nikoli. Nikoli is the classiest puzzle provider of all, Nikoli originally popularized the world famous logical puzzle "Sudoku." Akari has attracted fans since 2001. In Akari you have rules to place "light bulbs" and illuminate the rooms in the Akari grid. Akari has attracted a worldwide following with its simple rules, logical complexity, and the rhythmic feel of the puzzles.
We have worked hard to develop the Akari application, and with its original iPhone-like interface it has a great feel, solving Akari is smooth and pleasant. This is your chance to enjoy Akari puzzles reborn for iPhone/iPod touch!
Akari#3 has 50 Akari puzzles, from easy to hard, all absorbing and clever puzzles.
- The application lets you change the orientation of the puzzles to suit you. You can always play Akari puzzles just the way you wish.
- The original Akari interface is iPhone-like and it still feels like solving with a pencil. The interface shows you which rooms are illuminated as you solve the puzzle.
- There are both save and quit functions, so you can interrupt your play and resume it when you wish. Easy to keep playing with even a little free time.
- Your list of problems shows which problems you solved, which you still didn't completely solve, and which are not tried yet. Try to solve all the puzzles!
- The application tells you your solution time. A good way to to see how fast you can solve Akari problems.
- The tutorial tells you the Akari rules and how to solve Akari. No need to worry if you never did an Akari puzzle before.