- App Store Info
For the best music experience use the headphones or connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your hi-fi!
Feel the rithm in your fingers? Have Cuba in your mind, while your fingertips move and tap? We were thinking about you when we created iBongos.
iBongos is a professional set of Bongos and Bell you can play in the traditional Bongoceros' way: the Martillo!
iBongos, like all the other applications by OutOfTheBit and Leo Di Angilla (http://www.leodiangilla.com), makes you play your iPhone and iPod Touch FOR REAL! It has the lowest possible latency (there is virtually no delay between touch and playback) and great quality sounds (16Bit, recorded in studio).
Adjust the volume (thanks to a great, intuitive MIXER), turn on/off the reverberation, plug your hi-fi in (or use your headphones) and bring that Cuban rithm into your party! No other instrument will give you quite that sensation...
So, don't keep your talent for yourself! SHOW YOUR FRIENDS what you can do!
Great fun, and also great for educational use.
- 10 high-quality 16Bit sounds;
- No latency;
- Switch to turn on/off sound reverberation;
- Mixer to adjust the volume of each sound!
- Save, load and restore of volumes from the mixer screen;
- Record, save and load of your 'solos'!
- Play on top of your iTunes songs!
- See what you've played on the screen during playback!
- LCD screen with name of the recording and time;
- Manage your creations in a new Playlist screen.
With just one click, all of this can be yours! And you will have the rithm in your pocket!
Join our user community on Facebook (OutOfTheBit Music Apps)!