White Noise Baby
- App Store Info
DescriptionRecommended by Katie Couric as an APP-solutely fabulous baby app for moms! Help your baby relax, stop crying, and sleep better. Includes perfectly looped sounds that your baby will love such as taking a car ride, classical music, conch shell, and doppler ultrasound of the womb.
Need to quiet your baby while out in public? Try our baby rattle that includes complex shapes and fun sounds that will be sure to entertain. Need our sleeping sounds to activate when baby starts crying? Our Baby Monitor will do just that. White Noise Baby has so many great features, requested from parents like you, for your baby to enjoy!
- Perfectly looped ambient sounds
- Background audio support
- Baby mode notification to reduce interruptions
- High Contrast Baby rattle with touch and shake controls
- Sound shutoff timer (fades volume to silence)
- Baby monitor will reactivate timer and sound if crying is detected
- Event log of noise detection helps discover your baby's sleeping cycle
- 10 Tips to help your baby sleep great
- Safety tips from the US Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Retina display support
- Optimized for longer battery life
- Air Conditioner
- Car Ride
- Classical Music
- Conch Shell
- Doppler Ultrasound
- Hair Dryer
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Blue Noise
- Gray Noise
- Pink Noise
- Red Noise
- Violet Noise
- White Noise
- Dripping Water
- Grandfather Clock
- Wind Chimes
Baby Mode detects if your iPhone is in airplane mode or iPod has Wifi disabled. Baby mode lets you know if White Noise Baby could be interrupted making it tough for your little one to sleep.
Safety tips provided by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission and includes important hazard information for cribs, toys, bathing aids, baby gates, high chairs, playpens, rattles, squeeze toys, teethers, toy chests, walkers, and others.
What's New in Version 3.0Optimized for iOS 7 with a new modern look. Sweet!
- New High Contrast Rattle helps calm that fussy baby even more!
- Baby monitor works again (iOS 7 issue)
- Performance and stability improvements