Number Quiz Free - the numbers tracing game for kids learning 123s
- App Store Info
DescriptionNumber Quiz Free is the preview version of Number Quiz. This version only goes to the number 8 (the full version goes all the way to 20) but you'll be able to see what the full version is like without spending any money.
Four different games for every stage of learning; flashcards, identification, matching and handwriting. Designed for kids but great for all ages.
- Numbers Flashcards to get started recognizing letters
Each number is shown on a card. Tapping on the card flips it over to reveal an object while a voice announces the number and the objects.
- Number Identification to test knowledge
Multiple numbers are shown on the screen and a voice requests you to touch a specific number. If you touch the right number, an object is shown, then it moves to the next number. Get through all 8 numbers and you win!
- Matching numbers with dots
The top shows numbers. The bottom shows dots. Draw a line between the number and the dots that match to get to the next level.
- Number Tracing to practice handwriting
Each number is presented full screen with dotted lines shown to guide you through writing the number. As you trace with your finger, fun sounds play along the line. After each number is finished they are combined on a blackboard. You can play in random order by enabling them in the app settings. Complete all 8 numbers to unlock the fireworks celebration with exploding numbers and music!
Connect with us for feature suggestions or bug reports:
On the web: http://TantrumApps.com/contact
On Facebook: http://facebook.com/TantrumApps
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/TantrumApps
What's New in Version 2.3.1- Added a prompt before exiting Number Tracing to avoid accidental taps on the home button, especially for left handed kids.
- Much faster drawing on all devices, especially older devices running iOS 7.
- Fixed a few bugs with strange lines being drawn on Number Tracing.
- Fixed a bug where Number Matching could remove lines if connecting from top to bottom, then bottom to top.
- Fixed a bug with Number Tracing where stray lines may be created after each line.
- Fixed a bug with Number Matching where lines may disappear if player drew their lines too fast.
- Made the parental gate stronger to require adult to enter their age every time, keeping kids in the app and out of trouble.
Thanks for the great feedback! We're listening and love making improvements. Our kids play our apps too, so we want them to be the best.