My Pain Diary: Chronic Pain & Symptom Tracker
- App Store Info
DescriptionTrack your chronic pain, symptoms, triggers and more to create detailed reports you doctor will love!
- "My surgeon spotted something by looking at my graph and was able to diagnose another condition, which is now being treated."
Join more than 50,000 chronic pain sufferers who have better managed their pain and symptoms with My Pain Diary.
Created by a chronic pain patient to track, manage, and report on pain and symptoms.
Recommended by doctors worldwide. As seen in USA Today. Award-winning app! Best App Ever Awards 2013 (Honorable Mention). Winter/Spring 2012 Web Health Award (Winner).
Smart features such as automatic weather tracking and reminders make creating new entries a breeze.
- "What I like about this app is that you can completely tailor it to your needs, making it as simple or as complicated as you want. Sometimes I need to be extremely detailed; sometimes all I can bear to do is hit a number. It allows for that."
The interactive graph and color-coded calendar make it easy to spot patterns, trends, and correlations.
- "Helped me discover trends I would not otherwise have been aware of..."
My Pain Diary can be customized to suit your tracking need regardless of your condition. The flexible nature of the app makes it perfect for tracking anything from headaches and migraines to Fibromyalgia and CRPS.
Users are successfully tracking more than 60 chronic pain conditions with My Pain Diary including: Fibro, MS, Headaches, Back Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endometriosis, Anxiety, Depression, Lupus, RSD, Crohn's and over 60 other chronic health conditions!
WITH MY PAIN DIARY YOU CAN:
- Track just about anything.
- Learn how you are affected by weather. MPD automatically saves the following weather data with each new entry: humidity, barometric pressure, temperature, precipitation, cloud cover, wind speed and direction.
- Identify triggers, remedies, patterns and trends.
- Compare multiple conditions and metrics on a single, interactive graph which makes finding correlations easy.
- Keep an accurate record of your condition for your doctor.
- Email or print a report for you and your doctors.
- Track your complex medical condition multiple times a day.
Created by a chronic patient after being diagnosed with RSD/CRPS, MPD strikes the perfect balance between utility and ease-of-use.
Track unlimited conditions, symptoms, triggers ,etc. Track multiple times a day if needed. Create entries for dates in the past. Edit entries at any time.
Weather data is saved automatically with each new entry and can be compared against your pain using the interactive graphs.
Document your swelling, rash, discoloration, etc with photos.
Color coded calendar:
Get a sense of your progress with just a glance.
Overlay various ‘metrics’ to get a whole new look at your pain. Want to see if that thing makes your pain worse? You can do that with the graphs.
Doctor Reports: Detailed reports can be emailed or printed for you and your doctors. The PDF reports can be configured to suit your needs and optionally include a graph, photos, notes and weather data.
Editable Pain Scale Descriptions: MPD comes with a pretty good default pain scale. However, you should consult with your doctor and replace it with their pain scale.
Flag an entry as ‘Private’ and it will NOT show up on a Doctor’s Report.
Keep consistent entries with the help of the built-in reminder system.
Get an extra layer of security by locking MPD. A 4-digit pass will be required to access the data.
Dropbox Backup: Ensure you never lose your data. Regularly backup your entries to Dropbox.
What's New in Version 3.1.0Changing an entry's Color Flag no longer creates a new entry.
Weather tracking reliability improvements.