Isometrics – Low Impact Exercises Anywhere
- Publisher: MEDL Mobile, Inc.
- Genre: Health & Fitness
- Released: 12 Jan, 2010
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionImagine an entire gym, fitness plan and personal trainer in the palm of your hand. Too good to be true? Not with iSometrics!
iSometrics was created in MEDL Mobile’s App Incubator. The idea was submitted by Paul Martin, an IT specialist who found that his long work hours allowed very little time for working out. He has been performing isometric exercise since his late teens, and advocates this uniquely beneficial activity to people of all ages.
iSometrics is a comprehensive guide to performing isometric exercise regimens in virtually any setting using more than 50 guides, training charts, built-in tools and the furniture around you.
Isometric exercise is a form of strength/resistance training where muscles are contracted without any visible angular movement. Because of this, isometric fitness requires little more than a timer, and can be performed in almost any location.
• More than 50 separate exercise guides that target every major muscle group
• Charts, trackers and tools to assist your progress
• Built-in timers for every exercise
• Day-by-day planner to keep track of your workouts
• Reminder alarms—never miss a beat
• Achieve maximum workouts with minimal time
• No expensive equipment or personal trainers required
• Build strength, resistance and patience
• Eliminate stress, fat and fatigue
If you would like to add a new isometric exercise or suggest a change to an existing one, send your thoughts to email@example.com.
We are proud to call iSometrics a Shiny MEDL Object. You can see all of them at www.medlmobile.com. And if you have an idea for an app that you’d like to see on the app store someday, visit www.appincubator.com.