- Publisher: Vaibhav Electronics Pvt Ltd
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 27 Nov, 2009
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionCarrom is a board game similar to Pool, Billards or Snooker. There are 19 discs (counters) and these must be hit using the Striker Disc, into the 4 pockets on the corners of the board.
M-Carrom is a test of your finesse and skill on the delightful touch interface of the iPhone / iPod touch. Simply “flick” i.e. make a swipe gesture over the Striker in any direction you want.
Easy controls, realistic physics, audio and graphics make playing M-Carrom a very satisfying experience. Customizable board surfaces and collision mechanics add the extra variety for your enjoyment.
Other features include
1) Choice of 3 Computer Opponents
2) Separate 2-Player mode to play against a friend on the same device
3) Choice of Flipping the board while playing against a human opponent
4) Game Center enabled (only on Game Center enabled devices)
What's New in Version 5.01) Universal binary for fullscreen mode in iPads and iPhones
2) iOS 6.0 compatible
3) Fullscreen mode in iPhone 5
4) New Physics Engine
5) Increased sensitivity of striker to swipe
6) Optimized graphics for all Retina Devices