- Publisher: Vaibhav Electronics Pvt Ltd
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 27 Nov, 2009
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionCarrom is a board game similar to Pool, Billards or Snooker. There are 19 discs (counters) and these must be hit using the Striker Disc, into the 4 pockets on the corners of the board.
***** A big thanks to our customers for their feedback over the years. *****
Based on your inputs, we have revamped the game into a new avatar as follows:
- A new and simplified touch interface! Place two fingers anywhere on the screen and move them left and right to position the striker before launch. Swipe anywhere on the screen, using a single finger, to launch the striker.
- To launch the striker, you can swipe anywhere on the screen. It is not necessary to swipe over the striker. This makes it far easier on devices with smaller screen sizes.
- A brand new Target Mode with 15 levels to test your skill
- Unlock new Achievements on Game Center as you play each game mode
- A new step by step, guided Tutorial section to help you grasp the new interface
- New graphics and Physics Engine for an improved game play experience
- A separate AI Mode with 3 improved AI opponents to play against