- Publisher: Vaibhav Electronics Pvt Ltd
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 27 Nov, 2009
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionCarrom is a board game similar to Pool, Billards or Snooker. There are 19 discs (counters) and these must be hit using the Striker Disc, into the 4 pockets on the corners of the board.
***** A big thanks to our customers for their feedback over the years. *****
Based on your inputs, we have revamped the game into a new avatar as follows:
- A new and simplified touch interface! Place two fingers anywhere on the screen and move them left and right to position the striker before launch. Swipe anywhere on the screen, using a single finger, to launch the striker.
- To launch the striker, you can swipe anywhere on the screen. It is not necessary to swipe over the striker. This makes it far easier on devices with smaller screen sizes.
- A brand new Target Mode with 15 levels to test your skill
- Unlock new Achievements on Game Center as you play each game mode
- A new step by step, guided Tutorial section to help you grasp the new interface
- New graphics and Physics Engine for an improved game play experience
- A separate AI Mode with 3 improved AI opponents to play against
What's New in Version 10.11) Fixed bug where the striker would occasionally disappear from the board at high speeds
2) Increased levels in Target Mode from 15 to 25