- Publisher: Vaibhav Electronics Pvt Ltd
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 27 Nov, 2009
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionCarrom is a board game similar to Pool, Billards or Snooker. There are 19 discs (counters) and these must be hit using the Striker Disc, into the 4 pockets on the corners of the board.
M-Carrom is a test of your finesse and skill on the delightful touch interface of the iPhone / iPod touch. Simply “flick” i.e. make a swipe gesture over the Striker in any direction you want.
Easy controls, realistic physics, audio and graphics make playing M-Carrom a very satisfying experience. Customizable board surfaces and collision mechanics add the extra variety for your enjoyment.
Other features include
1) Choice of 3 Computer Opponents
2) Separate 2-Player mode to play against a friend on the same device
3) Choice of Flipping the board while playing against a human opponent
4) Game Center enabled (only on Game Center enabled devices)
What's New in Version 8.0New re-designed look and feel for iOS 8 and new iPhone models
Compatible with all iOS 8 devices