- App Store Info
DescriptionMUDMaster is a feature-rich MUD / MUCK / MUSH / MOO game client. It supports ANSI colors, custom buttons (macros), triggers, external keyboard, delay and repeat timers, recent command resend, multi-touch gestures including diagonal movement, and much more.
MUDMaster should work with any text-based servers capable of talking normal ASCII. Most common most foreign language encodings are now supported.
MUDMaster does NOT support Extended ASCII (aka Code Page 437, used in BBS Door Games). It does not support VT102, SSH, or XTERM, and cannot be used for any game or server that requires any of these.
* Landscape and portrait orientations.
* UI hub designed for maximum viewing space.
* Directional buttons, including multi-touch support for diagonal movement (press north & east together, then release for northeast). Option to hide buttons (3tap) or change their function via a macro.
* ANSI Color support.
* External keyboard support and transparent virtual keyboard setting.
* Server-Specific Macros/Custom Buttons with variables. See the help file for more details on using the 'macro1' and 'macro2' commands to add macros to the two wheels.
* Multiple sets of command triggers. See the help file for details on using the 'trig' command.
* Quick-connect to an unlimited number of servers with unlimited number of profiles (each with separate macro wheels). Quick-send last 20 commands.
* Font change and font size change. Scrollback length control (affects responsiveness on gens 1-3).
* Zoom in and out by pinching or double-tapping. Automatic text wrapping. Support for ANSI maps and art when using a variety of monospace fonts.
What's New in Version 1.3.1* fixes random crashes when app receives a flood of text from server
* much improved responsiveness in full-color mode
* added 'appecho' command to turn local echo on/off
* 'appmap' command is now obsolete: ANSI maps and art should always display correctly when a monospace font is selected
* cosmetic tweaks to maximize viewing area and improve UX