- App Store Info
Description"Touch Friends" is a puzzle game that a player touch blocks and remove them without collapsing other sedentary blocks. A player can get higher score if the player can touch blocks and clear the stage without collapsing blocks as soon as possible. A player can play this game with the photos of friends whom the player is following after integrating with Twitter. Of course, a player can play this game with the default blocks if the player do not integrate with Twitter. A player can play this game with the photos of friends who post tweets recently when the player wants to play with them. In this case, the player can check the number of count how many the player touch friends at the High Score menu. Also, the player can tweet the top 5 records into Twitter. Thus, the more a player tweets, the higher the ranking of the player in the friends' twitter raises.
- Four types of items A player can get items during playing a game. If the player uses the items, the player can get more score and the degree of game difficulty can increase because some blocks can be added.
- Additional bonus scores about when the player touches friends who have high total count The number of touching friends will be saved. A player can get additional bonus scores when the player touches friends who have high total count. The more a player plays this game, the higher scores the player can get.
- Easy and addictive
- 15 unique levels
- Easy beginning level for the beginner
- Possible to play with the photos of Twitter friends(following friends)
- Possible to tweet the score of the game in the Twitter.
- The top 3 friends can have special blocks
Tip: 1. Just watch the shape of piled blocks and find the blocks that look not to shake other blocks. And then, just touch it carefully without touching others and you can remove it and get some scores. 2. You can remove other blocks even though the blocks don't move. Key point is that remove the blocks as soon as possible.
Our next version: You should look forward to next version because you can save all of the record on the server and compare the score with your Twitter friends. Also you can see who touched me.