- App Store Info
DescriptionOver four million downloads worldwide!
Shoot for the fences in the ZenoTek Stadium ballpark to score new, big-league Deadmen!
Sixteen years in the future, the zombie apocalypse is bitter reality as a rampant virus turns all it infects into the walking dead.
How will you survive on the streets of New Livingston as Deadmen wander in search of living flesh?
Producer: Shinichi Tatsuke (Guardian Cross)
Battle Design: Hiroyuki Ito (FFIV, FFV, FFVI, FFVIII, FFIX, FFXII)
Character Design: Akira Oguro (FINAL FANTASY IV: The After Years)
Composer: Naoshi Mizuta (FINAL FANTASY XI, FINAL FANTASY XIII Series)
Story: Yuri Tsuchiya (Guardian Cross)
And a horde of world-class illustrators!
◆3-D FPS Hunts◆
The cemetery. The casino. The downtown district. It's open season on zombies all over town. Head out armed with your sniper rifle and an arsenal of other weapons to hunt down the dead. But be careful—they're hunting you, too!
Braindead Broadcasting proudly presents the Deadman Duels—a television program that pits one zombie horde against another in a gruesome fight to the undeath. Visit the Boneyard and go head-to-head against other players from around the world to climb the global ranks.
◆Taking on Jobs◆
Needy clients from all over New Livingston post jobs at an underground bar called the Last Drop. Take on work from a dazzling damsel in distress, a troubled priest, an ambitious circus master, a hard-core gamer, zealous zombie rights activists, and more, and watch their unique stories unfold.
Vigilante groups organize willing survivors in an effort to combat the spreading zombie infestation. Work together with other members of your clan to fulfill large-scale mission objectives and earn rewards scaled to your personal contribution.
In June of 2030, the United States of America declared a nationwide state of martial law.
But in the three months that have passed since then, both the government and media have fallen silent. All that can be heard now from the confines of your apartment are bloodcurdling screams, often followed by the echoes of gunfire and distant moans.
You find yourself no longer able to obey the federal order to remain indoors. Driven by hunger, gripped by fear, and armed with your rifle, you unbar the door and step out into the unknown.
* Deadman's Cross requires a constant internet connection.
- iPhone 4S or later
- iPad 2 or later
- iPad mini
What's New in Version 1.3.1- The Redeath system for enhancing Deadmen has been implemented.
- New abilities have been added.
- Active buffs and debuffs will now be displayed on Deadmen during battles.
- An effect showing players' Perfect-type Deadmen during battles has been added.
- The Boneyard a player has entered will now always appear at the top of the list of venues.
- Players will now be given the option to sell excess Deadmen, feed their horde, or raise their Deadman limit immediately after hunts where they have exceeded their maximum Deadman limit.
- An effect has been added when firing balls from the pitching machine in ZenoTek Stadium.
- Various other minor bugs have been addressed.