- App Store Info
Befuddled is an all new word game that is a mix of Bookworm, Bejeweled, and much more! If you ever want to relax to a word game that has no timer and lets you get lost in strategic thinking, Befuddled is the game for you.
Form words by touching adjacent tiles in the grid. You can select tiles to the right, left, up, down, and diagonally.
As you submit words, the used up letters in the grid vanish, and tiles fall down from above to take their place.
When you reach higher levels, additional tile types (marble, jade, glass, and ruby) begin to fall, in addition to the original wood style. Words can only be spelled using a single tile type.
- Small and Big Bombs
- Change Materials
- Buy Tiles
- Move x2 Multiplier
- Swap Tiles
- Scramble Tiles
- Kill Tiles By Texture
* Addictive gameplay with no timer
* 5 unique tile types with varied looks
* Multiple kinds of bonuses
* Many strategies and play methods
* A tutorial system
* Complete help menus
* 4 difficulty levels
* High Score and Best Word lists
(separate lists for each level!)
* Colorful tiles and animations
* A dictionary of over 450,000 words
* Tracked stats for each game
Visit us at www.inertsoap.com
What's New in Version 2.3- Fully universal -- get better graphics and display when you play Befuddled on your iPad.
- "Best Choice" display on iPhone 5: see your best current word choice you've found at the bottom of the screen as you try combinations.
- GameCenter compatibility -- OpenFeint has abruptly shut down, and we're moving all your leaderboards and achievements to GameCenter.