- Publisher: Logical Software International Pty. Ltd
- Genre: Productivity
- Released: 10 Dec, 2009
- Size: 529.9 KB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
“To know is to win”
Ever wonder where all the time in your life has gone?
Which tasks or person consume the most resource in your project?
What about your spouse or children spending habit?
How does you favorite tennis player or racing team perform this year?
Or something trivial as whose turn in your team to buy morning coffee today?
Hey! What was that recipe of your favorite martini, again?
The possibility is unlimited…
Introducing Divide-n-Conquer - the most versatile resource and time management in your palm. Divide-n-Conquer lets you organize just about anything into groups and sub-groups. Sub-groups can be divided further into sub-sub groups and so on. You are free to organize resources in any way or any style you choose. This organization is similar to the folder structure on your computer. Once done, you can start recording usage entries with date, timestamp, and their associate weight values.
Divide-n-Conquer sums up all the values for each node (or group) and all the way up to the top-level nodes. With each group or node, you can view how resources are utilized and how they are compared to their peer groups. Divide-n-Conquer provides this ability in the most intuitive way - by sorting them in most-use manner and provides the break-down analysis of their usage in the pie-chart view.
- The most versatile resource and time tracking utility in your hand
- Virtually unlimit multi-level break-down of categories and sub-categories
- Record resource utilization with date, time, note, and assigned weight values
- Calculate percentage and average utilization for each resource
- Sort resource’s utilization by most-use
- Display bar chart sorted by most-use resources
- Display pie chart for resource utilization for each level
- Intuitive and aesthetic user interface
The possibility is virtually unlimited. To put it simple, anything that can be organized into groups and subgroups, you can use Divide-n-Conquer to track it! To learn more about Divide-n-Conquer, or to share experience of how you use it, please visit: