- Publisher: Paladin Logic, Limited
- Genre: Business
- Released: 18 Dec, 2009
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Price: $14.99
- App Store Info
DescriptioniTuple is a mobile productivity client that brings your xTuple system closer to your work by facilitating common tasks from the convenience of an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. iTuple interacts with your xTuple database system to provide the following capabilities:
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Offline access to accounts, contacts, and your todo list
- Addition of new contacts or todo items (synchronized later)
Shipping and Receiving *
- Issue stock to shipping
- Multiple simultaneous shipments
- Location and lot/serial awareness
- Simplified receiving (handles the most common receiving scenarios)
- Volume order processing for batched orders ****
- Inventory counts with count slips
- Inventory relocation and inter-site transfers **
- Inventory scrapping **
Fixed Asset Tracking ***
- Assign bar codes to assets and locations
- Move assets between locations
- Check out assets to employees and departments
- Audit fixed assets
- Process work orders by work center and machine
- View traveler
- View item images and PDF documents
- Issue, return, and scrap materials
- Post operations
- Post production (use of operations required)
- Clock in/out of work order time clock
Add a compatible bar code scanner for even greater convenience and accuracy. All of the inventory, fixed asset, shipping/receiving, and work order features are scanner ready. Choose from among popular Linea Pro and Honeywell Captuvo devices.
* Free iTuple Shipping and Receiving database package is required to use these features.
** Enhanced Manufacturing database package is required to use these features.
*** Fixed Asset Mobility database package is required to use these features.
**** Volume Order Processing database package is required to use these features.
- iTuple requires an xTuple database instance (3.8.4 or later, 4.0.5 or later recommended).
- CRM synchronization, fixed asset, inventory, shipping, receiving, and manufacturing actions require a live database connection (wifi, 3G, 4G, etc.)
To learn more about iTuple database packages and compatible bar code scanners, visit http://www.paladinlogic.com/ituple-resources
What's New in Version 2.2Support for SSL connections
Issue to Shipping
Compatibility with Enhance Manufacturing for work order processing
Compatibility with Volume Order Processing for batched orders