- App Store Info
DescriptionNintype, as used by over 150k people!
Transform your iPhone or iPad into a highly productive device where you can actually type relatively quickly with it - so writing emails, reports and articles are much nicer, because you can type faster on the iPad/iPhone than most people can on a desktop keyboard!
This notes app comes with a 3rd party keyboard, which is most probably what you're after.
- Two-Handed Sliding Keyboard - construct words with slides and taps
- A top bar to correct previous words quickly
- Slide left/right at the spacebar to move the cursor quickly
- Backspace slide to quickly erase words
- Edge slide shortcuts to quickly add punctuations
- Quickpaste menu (press-hold caps)
- Height / layout adjustment. Can split, align right, left, etc.
- Flick autocomplete
- Number pad layout quick access (slide right from the 123 button, at the bottom left)
- Calculator which actually counts things - numbers ready to be inserted
- Customizable theme - with a lot of presets
- Autospace Mode (Automatically flushes in adjustable time, dynamic timing, new and improved! recommended for expert users)
- Emojis! Press hold the topleft button at the topbar!
- Emojify - type any english word (e.g happy), slide down from X, and select the emoji you want!
Priority Support - English
Secondary Support - Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish
Nintype App (A note-taking app) features:
- Subfolders, unlimited depth too
- Shortcuts System
- Recent Notes History system
- A Robust Archive system.
- Quick Share Shortcuts
What's New in Version 1.98Emojify is now renamed as "Expandify", now accessible from topbar options
(a lot more convenient to use, if I do say so myself)
Fixed the algorithm to improve autocorrect when peck-typing
-> If you press-hold the spacebar for 5 seconds, it will launch a "crasher" menu
this is not meant for you, it's meant for them Apple engineers.
This is for reproducing the iOS10 non-popup issues.
-> To reproduce the non-popup:
1. open nintype in some app (APP_A, e.g notes)
2. open nintype in some other app (APP_B, e.g reminders)
3. in nintype in APP_A, press_hold spacebar, lightly, for 5 seconds.
4. in APP_A select "yes", which activates the crasher mode
5. select "trigger_crash" which makes nintype restart
6. switch to APP_B (go to home screen first), open nintype.
7. select "trigger_crash" again, which will make nintype restart
do steps 4-7 repeatedly between APP_A and APP_B, and eventually
nintype will stop showing up. It won't show up until you restart nintype
by turning on/off open access from settings.app
-> If you manage to replicate it
please file a radar bug at bugreport.apple.com (or google "apple radar")
and file a radar bug! This is the only way we can get Apple to fix the
non-popup issue. Once you have done so, please send me the radar ID
(mail me at email@example.com or tweet me at @jormy)
-> I would really appreciate any help in filing the above bug report.
I won't ask for too many more requests in the future, but please help with
this one. It's pretty much the bug that affects nintype the most, and unfortunately
nintype suffers more from this bug compared to other third party keyboards.