- App Store Info
DescriptionNintype, as used by over 150k people!
Transform your iPhone or iPad into a highly productive device where you can actually type relatively quickly with it - so writing emails, reports and articles are much nicer, because you can type faster on the iPad/iPhone than most people can on a desktop keyboard!
This notes app comes with a 3rd party keyboard, which is most probably what you're after.
- Two-Handed Sliding Keyboard - construct words with slides and taps
- A top bar to correct previous words quickly
- Slide left/right at the spacebar to move the cursor quickly
- Backspace slide to quickly erase words
- Edge slide shortcuts to quickly add punctuations
- Quickpaste menu (press-hold caps)
- Chord shortcuts - defineable shortcuts which lets you insert commonly used text quickly
- Height / layout adjustment. Can split, align right, left, etc.
- Flick autocomplete
- Number pad layout quick access (slide right from the bottom right)
- Calculator which actually counts things - numbers ready to be inserted
- WPM counter
- Customizable theme - with a lot of presets
- Battery Saving Mode / Zen Mode - disables animation but saves battery usage by up to 75%
- Autospace Mode (Automatically flushes in adjustable time, dynamic timing, new and improved! recommended for expert users)
- Emojis! Press hold the topleft button at the topbar!
- Emojify - type any english word (e.g happy), slide down from X, and select the emoji you want!
Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish
Nintype App (A note-taking app) features:
- Subfolders, unlimited depth too
- Shortcuts System
- Recent Notes History system
- A Robust Archive system.
- Quick Share Shortcuts
What's New in Version 1.9Minor fixes related to stability - seems to be better
Minor bugfixes here and there
Rudimentary backup functionality - allows you to export settings / shortcuts and words
Moderately revamped tutorial system
Emoji button (at the left side of the keyboard) now off by default, but can be disabled easily from options now. You could just have press-held that cat button when it appears though