- Publisher: Advanced Military Research
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 17 Dec, 2009
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionTank Scope is a live fire exercise in the palm of your hand. Just fire it up on your iPhone, wait for your tank to warm up, point your camera at a target and fire away!
NOTE: Tank Scope requires the use of a camera which means it will NOT run on an iPod touch (until Apple adds a camera to it).
Driving in traffic got you down? Just hand your iPhone to your buddy, plug it into your stereo system and BOOM!, have fun knocking out targets in your way. It won't get you home any faster, but it might make your drive a little more fun.
Bored in line at the super market? Put on the headphones, fire up Tank Scope and take out that dude with 30 items in the 10 items or less line.
Boss make you mad? Nothing like sending a virtual armor piercing round down range from your cube into his office to make you feel better. You won't get the raise you were promised, but it will put a smile on your face.
Living room tank battle anyone? Just fire up Tank Scope on a few iPhones and take each other out as you run around the house.
Tank Scope is the ultimate stress relief for the 21st century!
The controls are easy:
- Wait for your tank to start up (if the progress ring in the top left is complete just tap the screen to skip the readout)
- Point your iPhone camera at your intended target
- Hit the "FIRE" button in the lower right hand corner and BOOM!
- You can change between Armor Piercing and High Explosive rounds by tapping the "AP" or "HE" buttons in the top right corner
- For soft targets you can switch from the main gun to coaxial machine gun by tapping the "COAX" button in the lower left corner
- During your engagement you will hear combat chatter over the radio, if you want to shut them up just tap the headphones icon in the center of the progress ring in the top left corner.
That's it soldiers, happy hunting!
Advanced Military Research
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to connect to us through the support link below.
What's New in Version 1.2Support for iOS 4
NOTE: Users that have not upgraded to iOS 4 should stick with version 1.1. Due to API changes backward compatibility was impossible.