Alien VS Stickman
- App Store Info
DescriptionSearch appstore for hot apps from rockifone with following keywords:
"art of blur"
"A+ Police Radio"
"Easy relax ultimate"
"Color magic deluxe"
The Snotrons have conquered innumerable planets for energy. Now it’s the Stickman planet’s turn in this addictive action strategy game! These little guys are quite tough and defeated us. This time, we send our strongest Snotron MS-82, with double snot cannons, bubble shield, hurricane generator and earthquake wave, which are all upgradable and will become more powerful. They are about to meet the Doomsday. Prepare to be squashed and feel the power and wrath!
WARNING: THIS GAME IS VERY ADDICTIVE!
1. Hit the fly-by carrier to get supplies: life recover, double attack or super bubble shield
2. Play former stages repeatly to gain more Kills for upgrade (no additional scores)
3. Be wise to choose which skill to upgrade and when to activate
4. Advanced vital skills(tornado and earthquake) are available in the second half of the game
5. Snot is much easier to shoot when your device is upside down
- A brand-new game experience of castle defense genre.
- Life time free upgrade.
- 15 different levels bring you never repeated challenging experience.
- Vivid sound effects.
- 5 unique game themes.
- In-game help for a quick reference.
- 3 difficulties for players of all levels.
- Openfeint ranking system integrated
- Funny and surprising in-game actions.
- Pause, resume and autosave game when a call coming in.
- Internet ranking list to compete with the world for the highest score.
Weapons of monster:
Snot Cannon: Basic and fastest weapon for small enemies in large group. Grab, stretch and then release it to shoot (No loading time).
Dribble Shield: Block all enemy attack in the area, and can be moved to cover another. Tap the dribble to activate (Loading time required).
Hurricane Generator: Release hurricanes to sweep away enemies in a limited time period. Tap the wing to activate (Loading time required).
Earthquake Wave: Wipe out all enemies in sight. Only 2 shots in a stage, so take it as last resort and use it wisely.