- App Store Info
DescriptionSimple and easy to use iPhone app to track and visualize your day to day spending. Just making expenses more conscious will help in growing your personal wealth.
This app makes it easy to follow the suggestion of personal finance advisers to track your daily expenses. Then you know exactly where all your money is going. This will help you determine what you really want to spend on and help you to invest wisely.
- Easy and quick input.
- Great user interface.
- Colorful charts and graphs of spending.
- Email out the data in spreadsheet format.
Works with any currency! $, ¥, €, £, you name it, whichever is native to your device -- is going to be used by Expenses. So, depending on the devices origin it will automatically choose the correct currency.
The creator of this app was inspired by these personal finance books.
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki and Sharon L. Lechter
- Get a Financial Life: Personal Finance In Your Twenties and Thirties by Beth Kobliner
- The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
-The Wealthy Barber by David Chilton
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
- How to Live Well Without Owning a Car by Chris Balish
- Miserly Moms by Jonni McCoy
- The Joy of Simple Living by Jeff Davidson
- Wealth on Minimal Wage by James Steamer
- The Automatic Millioinaire by David Bach
- The Only Investment Guide You’ll Ever Need by Andrew Tobias
- The Bogleheads’ Guide to Investing by Larimore, Lindauer, and LeBoeuf
- Yes, You Can…Achieve Financial Independence by James Stowers
- What Color is Your Piggy Bank? by Adelia Cellini Linecker
This app has helped us and we know it will help you in tracking and deciding on expenses in your financial life.
What's New in Version 1.1-- Edit already created entries.
-- New app icon.
-- Fixed some typos in Export email subject line
-- improved Export: cells now don't contain $ sign so that items in Amount column can be sorted
-- changed date format to a short one, to make Date column sortable.