Mixtikl 5 - Generative Music Mixer
- App Store Info
DescriptionGet creative with Mixtikl 5, a powerful & popular generative music / audio loop mixer & cell sequencer. To get you going it is packed with generative templates of which you can adapt all sounds, fx & rules. You’ve 12 tracks to play with / arrange & you can even add in your own audio loops! Mixtikl 5 includes a flexible polyphonic modular synth with a wide range of chainable FX units and it gives back to those who experiment, explore and become familiar with it. Record your mixes to audio, MIDI or even tweet them.
Computer Music Magazine Reviews of Mixtikl:
• "Mixtikl's end results ... in a class of their own when it comes to generative music."
• "commended for treading new paths rather than playing it safe"
• "We liked Mixtikl back at v2 and we like it even more now"
Mixtikl 5 Star User Reviews:
• "Easily the best music app I have", "a true inspiration tool", "astounding", "Just. Buy. It."
• "The best generative music app", "Wonderful bliss engine", "my most used music app by far"
Rated as a "Killer App" by Apps4iDevices.
Compared to Mixtikl 5 Free there are many, many more features/capabilities and much more included content to use in mixes.
Start experimenting today with Mixtikl and make your own generative 'inmo music', music generated "in the moment" on a mobile phone, tablet or other device. It's personal for you – no one else hears exactly the same as you.
Mixtikl 5 Key features:
• Easy to use 12 track cell-sequencer, mixer, arranger & mix performance screen
• Includes over 380 customisable generative elements & 30 audio loop beats + 50 FX presets
• Integral polyphonic MIDI DLS wavetable / modular synth (Partikl) for Mixtikl sounds / FX:
- Tone Generators (Oscillator, Particle, Dsynth, Wavetable)
- FX units (Chorus, Reverb, Filter, Distortion, ODrive, Delay, EQ, Compressor, Amp)
- FX control units (LFO, Envelope, Amp);
• Editors to create / customise the synth sounds & FX (synth, cell, track, global) networks
• Integral Noatikl generative music engine with editors for customising rules & params
• Play & record (live or mixdown) at up to CD quality (user configurable, device dependent)
• Use your mix recordings (audio/MIDI) royalty free in videos, films, cds etc.*
• Copy / Paste audio files via Sonoma AudioCopy & AudioPaste + Apple General Pasteboard
• Audiobus support (enabled via checkbox in the Mixtikl Settings screen)
• Transfer in Paks, and transfer in/out recordings & mix files via iTunes App File Sharing
• Make mic audio recordings for use in local mixes (ext mic required if no internal mic)
• Export / import fun music mix "mixtikls" - for tweeting, email etc.
• Auto time stretch & pitch shift Tiklpak content, plus change mix tempo & root settings
• Set individual track volume & pans, global volume & solo / mute tracks
• Note sensitive visualiser screen that can display text & allows tap-play
• Message & Display settings screen with many options, including word bank & jumble
* Refer to relevant EULAs / restrictions for any 3rd party content used (e.g. audio loops, loop paks)
Note: Desktop Audio Plugins not included
Tip: Want to share your mixes? You can save your custom creations as "mixtikls" that, if you want to, you can tweet, email & share and they can even include your own visualizer settings and play-along instrument.
More info, user guide, desktop versions etc:
Who is Intermorphic?
• Devs of SSEYO Koan (1990-2007), miniMIXA (2004-2007), Noatikl & Liptikl (2007-).
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/intermorphic
• Facebook: http://facebook.com/intermorphic
Your App review or rating:
• We love reading your reviews/ratings so please do leave one! So that we can respond to you about any problems or other feedback please do submit these via our contact form or email@example.com. Thank you so much for your support of Mixtikl!
What's New in Version 5.5.4Added support for iOS 7.
Added menu item to export mix as a mail attachment.
Added option to import mixes from mail attachments.
Added support for sending MIDI file recordings as a mail attachment.
Added support for layered data in DLS files.