Day in the Life
- App Store Info
DescriptionCapture the moments you didn’t know were precious.
The Day In The Life app was created in MEDL Mobile’s App Incubator. The idea was submitted by Mike Silvia, father of two and creative director for an advertising agency, who, being creative director for an advertising agency, needs to spend way more time with his kids.
He’s also somewhere in his mid-forties so, you know, he forgets things. Enter the Day in the Life app.
ALL PARENTS KNOW
As a parent, you’ll always remember the big moments. Her first steps; his last diaper; Christmas Morning…
However, it’s those little moments that mean the most, but always slip your mind.
• “What was that word he always mispronounced?”
• “How come she was so freaked out by pinecones?”
• “Remember that time they were running naked around the house?”
No, you don’t. That’s why you need Day in the Life, from MEDL Mobile.
• Upload pictures and movies from your library or capture the moments as they happen
• GPS logging for each precious moment
• Reminder settings so you’ll never miss a day
• Social Network sharing: Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Youtube and Email
• Add multiple accounts for each one of your children
• A wide variety of fun categories for every type of moment
EVERY DAY IS PRECIOUS
Day 314: He thought that the dust floating in the sunlight of his room was stars.
Day 452: The text message sound on my phone made him smile and laugh.
Day 1265: The day she finally beat you at “One-Two-Three Don’t Smile.”
Day in the Life is a living, growing and constantly changing diary for every step of your child’s life. For you to cherish. For your kids to reflect upon.
Day in the Life cannot replace actual time spent with kids. Please consult your kids and/or spouse before taking pictures that will embarrass them one day in front of their friends.
We are proud to call Day In The Life a Shiny MEDL Object.