- App Store Info
DescriptionAlexia is an addictive and fun word puzzle game for the iPhone and iPod Touch. If you are a fan of games like Boggle and Scrabble
you will love the unique challenge of Alexia. Train your brain, build your vocabulary and show your friends who is the real verbalist.
How to play Alexia?
It is dead simple and simply addictive. Build words from the constantly falling character orbs. You will need to build words quickly to avoid orbs piling up. The game is over when an orb leaves the screen to the left or right in the black and orange danger zone.
••• Important: The game uses the Accelerometer. Make sure to play in an upright position. Otherwise the balls will roll off the screen. •••
• Supports English and German dictionaries
• Leaderboards for best score and best word
• 400.000 words for each language
• Knows words you probably don´t, like dichlorodifluoromethane!
• Collect 1.000 OpenFeint points in over 40 achievements
• Challenge your friends through OpenFeint
• Alexia uses the accelerometer to challenge your dexterity
• Listen to music in the background while you play (iPod)
• Beautifully animated orbs with realistic physics
Remember: Your 5-star iTunes ratings and reviews keep the updates coming! Thanks for playing Alexia.
The error some players reported in the reviews has been fixed.
Contact us at email@example.com
YOU NEED iPHONE OS 2.2.1 OR NEWER.
Boggle is a registered trademark by Parker Brothers and Hasbro
Scrabble is a registered trademark of Hasbro and Mattel
What's New in Version 1.2• Improved start-up time
• Fixed a bug where the iPhone OS would terminate the app just after the start. YOU NEED iPHONE OS 2.2.1 OR NEWER.