- App Store Info
Description"Tweeb is Twitter stats in the palm of your hand" -- ReadWriteWeb
"Tweeb's data is presented in clean, easy-to-read layouts and there is even a history section so you can measure your growing [Twitter] influence over time." -- SocialTimes.com
"The first thing that struck me about Tweeb is the attractive interface." -- Examiner.com
Have an iPhone and use Twitter? Tweeb is a must if you answered yes.
From our users on how great Tweeb is --
"Great app. It's on the first screen on my iPhone."
"Great to track click throughs and manage followers on Twitter."
Tweeb is a Twitter analytics and Twitter follower management app. It's the only app (iPhone or otherwise) that provides a simple, digestible, and yet comprehensive view of how you are doing on Twitter. It is built both for the engaged Twitter user and for those involved in social media, who need a fast, dashboard-style view of key stats for their clients.
* Unlike web-based Twitter analytics or Twitter follower management solutions, Tweeb provides on-demand stats that always includes fresh, up-to-date data.
* Clean, crisp, and intuitive "Summary" dashboard with trends for tweets, followers, buzz, and clicks. Access how you have been doing on Twitter in the ÒHistoryÓ area.
* Quickly view your recent tweets, manage those you follow (ÒfriendsÓ), and post from your favorite Twitter client in the ÒMeÓ tab.
* Track lost followers as part of Twitter follower management (follow/unfollow/block/unblock). In the ÒFollowersÓ tab, dive into a new follower's profile to see recent tweets, URL, location, bio, and average updates per day (too avoid those over-aggressive tweeters) to decide if you want to follow back. Tweeb also identifies followers you are already following.
* See if what you are tweeting is creating any "Buzz" by checking out those who are mentioning or retweeting you. Tweeb supports Twitter retweets and will also show you who is retweeting you.
* Better understand follower engagement by viewing click data for tweets that include bit.ly or j.mp links in the ÒClicksÓ tab. Assess how influential you are by seeing your click share for any unique bit.ly or j.mp links you create.
* Multiple account support; track your own Twitter account, your product / service / company account, or your client's Twitter account(s)
* Tweeb is not a Twitter client. The only support for posting to Twitter is through linking to you preferred Twitter client (Tweeb currently supports Tweetie, Echofon, Birdfeed, Twitterific, and Twinkle).
* Tweeb uses external data sources (e.g., Twitter - duh) and operates under their limitations. Tweeb initially will not have a historical view for some of your stats, such as lost or gained followers, as this information only begins being tracked when you first start using Tweeb. Similarly, some of Tweeb's sources have limitations on how much information Tweeb can process (e.g., mentions) and are dependent on if you are actually using them (e.g., bit.ly or j.mp to share your links).
For more details, visit http://www.tweebapp.com.
Please send support and feature requests via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). We cannot respond to any requests in the reviews area.