Finder's Keep: The Dungeon-Crawling, Monster-Battling, Loot-Collecting RPG!
- App Store Info
DescriptionRISK & REWARD COMBAT, utilizing 6 different damage types
• Unlock skills by progressing through the tower, gaining XP and earning levels.
• Pick a set of 3 Battle Abilities, select your weapons and armor and head into the tower to seek your fortune.
• Strategize the most effective build, risk a lot and win big!
• Face powerful enemies who will test your mettle.
• Bide your time or swing big, to your utter destruction or victory.
FUSE AND POWER UP!
• Fuse an ordinary weapon to make it extraordinary.
• Level your gear to its max and then fuse it to bring out its true potential.
• Take your Common sword and turn it into one of the Ultimate Weapons using materials you discover in the tower.
CREATE A TEAM, UNLOCK REWARDS!
• Exchange friend codes with people you know playing the game, and form a team.
• Earn gold and rewards as you and your friends level up!
• Check back each day for different challenges and chest events
• 1000s of Unique Items to Collect
• Find and Collect Dozens of Unique Character Avatars, each with their own Hero Abilities
• Climb the tower and challenge the dragon!
• Special events
• Gain xp and level up to equip more powerful items
• Monthly/weekly/daily dungeons
• Try your luck with the ornate chest!
Note: Finder’s Keep is FREE to download and play. There are in-app purchases available. In-app purchases may be disabled within your system settings.
*A network connection is required to play.
What's New in Version 1.1.1Improvements
• Battery drain reduced
• Friend requests now show more information
• Updated monster sound effects
• There is now a separate loot table for subsequent runs
• Stacking now works for +XP and +Gold passives
• New monster skills
• Reflect ability will reflect damage based on the amount of damage dealt to you, in the damage type of the attacker
• Prey on the Weak now affects all damage over time effects
• Items that have Passive Abilities which have a chance to deal bonus damage now cause their bonus damage *after* the attack damage round.
• When damage exceeds the current value of your “absorb” shield, it will no longer splash over to your HP.
• Reduced the cool down of Sunder to 2 turns.
• Reduced the cool down of Big Heal to 8 turns.
• Reduced the cool down of Mimic to 8 turns
• Black Market menu now expands to show item images
• Final forms of Mouldy Shield of Potential now have Passive Abilities
Quality of Life Changes
• “Inventory Full” message now takes user to the Arsenal instead of the Armory
• When equipping items from the Character page, items whose EP cost exceeds your remaining budget will be greyed out and unequipable.
• Players are no longer stuck in the tutorial if their Stash is full
• Slice of Life will now heal even if the attack misses
• Fresh Meat and Execute will now deal damage based on the HP level of the enemy at the time the attack happens
• Items with “Resolve” will now work properly if the player’s HP total is brought above 75% during the combat round
• Fixed a bug where weekly Special Dungeons did not show a countdown timer
• Fixed a bug where game sounds de-sync after prolonged play
• “Reduced Chance to Hit” debuffs no longer affect Hero Abilities
• The news will no longer incorrectly display an exclamation mark when it isn’t new
• Battle Abilities and Hero Abilities that start with a cool down timer will now show this in their description
• Fixed a bug where enemies with Retaliate did not retaliate after each hit of Double Strike
• Fixed a bug where downloading DLC without enough storage space resulted in a crash
• Fixed a bug where the abilities Barbed and Serrated where reflecting Slice of Life in the incorrect order
• Precise Strike can no longer miss by any means
• Bonus damage applied by item passives will no longer ignore enemy armor
• Enrage no longer incorrectly affects non-attack abilities
• Fixed a bug where a player could be denied access to a mission even though they had sufficient AP
• Items with Vampirism no longer incorrectly leech more HP than the enemy has remaining