Finder's Keep: The Dungeon-Crawling, Monster-Battling, Loot-Collecting RPG!
- App Store Info
DescriptionRISK & REWARD COMBAT, utilizing 6 different damage types
• Unlock skills by progressing through the tower, gaining XP and earning levels.
• Pick a set of 3 Battle Abilities, select your weapons and armor and head into the tower to seek your fortune.
• Strategize the most effective build, risk a lot and win big!
• Face powerful enemies who will test your mettle.
• Bide your time or swing big, to your utter destruction or victory.
FUSE AND POWER UP!
• Fuse an ordinary weapon to make it extraordinary.
• Level your gear to its max and then fuse it to bring out its true potential.
• Take your Common sword and turn it into one of the Ultimate Weapons using materials you discover in the tower.
CREATE A TEAM, UNLOCK REWARDS!
• Exchange friend codes with people you know playing the game, and form a team.
• Earn gold and rewards as you and your friends level up!
• Check back each day for different challenges and chest events
• 1000s of Unique Items to Collect
• Find and Collect Dozens of Unique Character Avatars
• Climb the tower and challenge the dragon!
• Daily challenges
• Special events
• Gain xp and level up to equip more powerful items
• Monthly/weekly/daily dungeons
• Try your luck with the ornate chest!
Note: Finder’s Keep is FREE to download and play. There are in-app purchases available. In-app purchases may be disabled within your system settings.
*A network connection is required to play.
What's New in Version 1.1.0- Golems now have a HP cap of 10!
- Reduced the frequency of network timeouts
- Consecutive Login Streak is no longer broken if you play but don’t connect to the server on a given day
- Fixed an issue which cause an incorrect number of keys to be rewarded in some dungeons
- Inactive users will no longer be suggested as potential friends
- Players will now be prompted to continue the dungeon or return to Tavern upon resuming the game mid-dungeon
- Many new sounds and music throughout
- Raise Shield now blocks all incoming damage for 1 turn
- Getting poisoned now has an animation
- Brand new HUD
- Tower missions are now grouped and sorted more elegantly
- Overall game and menu speed has been greatly improved
- Last sorting selection is saved when returning to the Arsenal
- Some monsters now have new animations and sprites when transforming mid-battle
- Some special rewards dungeons have been added which can be completed only once per player
- By popular demand, weapon damage types will now have increased/decreased base damage based on the damage type of the enemy.
- Bug Fixes
- Many more!
For the most up-to-date info visit https://www.facebook.com/FindersKeepApp