Finder's Keep: The Dungeon-Crawling, Monster-Battling, Loot-Collecting RPG!
- App Store Info
DescriptionRISK & REWARD COMBAT, utilizing 6 different damage types
• Unlock skills by progressing through the tower, gaining XP and earning levels.
• Pick a set of 3 Battle Abilities, select your weapons and armor and head into the tower to seek your fortune.
• Strategize the most effective build, risk a lot and win big!
• Face powerful enemies who will test your mettle.
• Bide your time or swing big, to your utter destruction or victory.
FUSE AND POWER UP!
• Fuse an ordinary weapon to make it extraordinary.
• Level your gear to its max and then fuse it to bring out its true potential.
• Take your Common sword and turn it into one of the Ultimate Weapons using materials you discover in the tower.
CREATE A TEAM, UNLOCK REWARDS!
• Exchange friend codes with people you know playing the game, and form a team.
• Earn gold and rewards as you and your friends level up!
• Check back each day for different challenges and chest events
• 1000s of Unique Items to Collect
• Find and Collect Dozens of Unique Character Avatars, each with their own Hero Abilities
• Climb the tower and challenge the dragon!
• Special events
• Gain xp and level up to equip more powerful items
• Monthly/weekly/daily dungeons
• Try your luck with the ornate chest!
Note: Finder’s Keep is FREE to download and play. There are in-app purchases available. In-app purchases may be disabled within your system settings.
*A network connection is required to play.
What's New in Version 1.1.2Improvements
• You can now fight your friends and compete against players around the world!
• Frame rate has been increased to 60 FPS
• Users can now see their own week-to-date TP contribution
• Suggested friends now take in to account players level
• Tower menu has been updated
• New sound effects and animations
• AP refill time has been reduced to 5 minutes!
• Hell's Breath has new transform animations
Quality of Life
• Revamped combat flow and when damage is being calculated
• Damage is now calculated right before it is being dealt so that it is correctly being effected by buffs or special cases
Items and Abilities
• The “Heal After Battle” ability will now work even if mortally stricken during battle
• The Hero Ability “Mimic” is no longer consumed when passing against a frozen enemy
• Hero Abilities that deal damage now break “Frozen”
• “Absorb: All” is now based off of the players highest base defense value
• Fixed a bug where damage-over-time and chance to deal damage effects didn’t do bonus damage to enemies that are weak to that type
• Players are no longer able to sleep without risk in Lair of the Dragon
• A boss monster can no longer ambush you in your sleep
• Fixed a bug where the passive ability “Vampirism” leeched more health than the enemy had remaining
• Fixed a bug where AP amount did not display correctly after a new day
• Fixed a bug where force closing the game after the ornate chest tutorial could lock the game