- App Store Info
DescriptionIt's the game that HOOKED Wired.com! Using an easy tilt mechanism, guide your spaceship through a field of asteroids in space. Along the way, pick up powerups, mine points from rocks, and avoid missiles. Use your shield (sparingly) to get out of tough situations. Hit one asteroid and you're done!
"Perfect for a little bit of casual gameplay… it really started to hook me. Simple and addictive." -- wired.com
"You have turned my wife into an addict :-). Very nice game." -- customer review
"It's a perfect game for the iPhone. I love the little touches that echo back to some of the classic arcade games of the 80s." -- customer review
"Great graphics." -- customer review
"Awesome! Fun and addictive!" -- customer review
"A good time-waster." -- customer review
"Buy it, you won't be disappointed." -- customer review
- Quick startup time to jump right into the action when you have a few minutes to kill!
- Easy one-handed play. Convenient when wolfing down a burrito at lunch time.
- State-of-the-art Tesla-coil shield technology safely bounces you off even the hardest rocks.
- Fast-paced soundtrack by underground Finnish artist Outgate, a.k.a. Jani Rantanen.
- Adjust sound settings in iPhone Settings.
- OpenFeint: share your high scores with friends, unlock achievements, and earn FeintPoints! (Coming soon for iPad.)
HOW TO PLAY:
- Tilt to move left or right. Tap and hold on screen to activate shields.
- Those little rocks don't seem to do anything. Or do they?
- Until you hear or see the missile explode, it's still there. Look out behind you!
- Don't forget to use your shield!
SPECIAL! We love retro video games from the 1980s (can't you tell from Teragati?), so we had to celebrate the upcoming sequel to our favorite 1982 light-cycle movie (and game) Tron. If you have the highest verified Teragati score on OpenFeint by noon Pacific time on July 15, 2010, we'll buy Tron Legacy 3D movie tickets for you and a friend! Write us at our support email address below for full details. Void where prohibited, etc. Good luck!
Follow us on Twitter for Teragati updates:
Become a Teragati fan on Facebook!