- App Store Info
DescriptionWhen was the last time you played with a length of 'Zwirn' (the German word for twine)? Centuries ago? Well, now‘s your chance!
"The game is really tactile, and a great way to spend your time. [...] The twine itself looks like the real deal, and behaves in a truly amazing manner. [...] Just buy it." --TouchGen
"If you like odd puzzle games, Zwirn is worth a look. The gameplay mechanic of stretching the string works well, and the art style is cool..." --TouchArcade
"Visually the game is rock solid, the great artwork on the backgrounds are vibrant and the twine itself looks and behaves like the real thing." --App Spy
Zwirn is a challenging puzzle game. The first four tutorial levels show you how to play, and the remaining 21 levels (6 in Lite) will help you to become a 'Zwirn' expert! How do you play? It's very simple! All you have to do is guide the twine with your finger, touching the dots scattered across the screen, and then connect the end of the twine to an exit. There are a number of pins available that you can place anywhere on the screen to give your 'Zwirn' the shape required.
It all sounds very simple doesn't it? But don‘t worry; the solutions aren‘t as easy as you might think.
We look forward to receiving your comments! Additional media and reviews are available at zwirn-game.com. If you require tech support, please contact email@example.com.
Goal & game elements
- Steer the twine with your finger.
- Use the pins to give the twine the needed shape.
- Connect the end of the twine to an exit.
- The twine has to touch all the spots without your finger holding it.
- A 'tick'-sound indicates that all black spots are touched and the twine is connected to an exit. If your solution is valid for a few seconds the game will move on to the next level.
- Pull the twine to move it.
- The twine rewinds itself if you don't steer it.
- The twine rewinds itself faster when you touch the entrance.
- Tap a pin to pick it up.
- Tap a free space to place a pin picked up.
- Dragging a pin enables you to place it with more precision. The pin will move in the opposite direction.
- You can either drag a pin picked up or move it directly.
- Pull the twine to an exit and lift your finger to connect it.
- Tap the exit to disconnect the twine.
- Open or close the map with a pinch gesture. Directly jump to a level by tapping it.
- Use a two-finger scroll gesture to move to a previously played adjacent level.
- Control your own music by pressing the home button twice. You need to turn on the music before starting Zwirn.
- By shaking your iPhone/iPod touch a pin will be placed correctly (help function).