- App Store Info
DescriptionDefenders is FREE now! Fight off hordes of evil mutants created by a cataclysmic event in Nival’s new tower defense meets collectible card game, Defenders.
"Must play for any tower defense enthusiast."
– Daniel Tack, Forbes.com
"Nival has nailed the core concepts of the genre."
– Jeremy Duff, GamingNexus.com
– Joshua Dennison, PixelsOrDeath.com
Prime World: Defenders combines classic tower defense gameplay with collectible card game elements. Your towers, your spells and your traps are all magical cards that you can collect and upgrade. Earning random sets of cards after each battle allows each player to create unique and exciting strategies!
Freeze, burn, poison, explode and slash countless enemies attempting to stop you from gathering artifacts from the old kingdom. Choose your cards carefully and play them strategically - there will be heavy resistance along the way. Battle everything from small mutated fungi to powerful giant goblins and nagas!
In addition to the story-driven single-player campaign in Prime World: Defenders, each players’ experience is unique thanks to custom generated missions!
• Full Retina support with beautiful 3D graphics!
• Customize and create your own towers by forging and merging their abilities!
• Over 20 tower types and 25 upgrade levels for each tower!
• A full PC game that you can now play on mobile!
• Leaderboards and over 100 achievements!
• 36 types of violent monsters and ferocious bosses with special weaknesses!
• Captivating storyline with 23 missions, extra boss levels, and randomly generated missions!
• Use special placement near buildings and anomalies to boost your powerful attacks!
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/PrimeWorldDefenders
Please note that the game is free to play but you can purchase some items in it with real money. However, this is not essential to get a perfect game experience.
What's New in Version 1.6● Updated in-game store
● Added ability to unlock talents regardless required level
● Fixed Push-notification issues
● Other bug fixes and stability improvements