Words & Cards
- App Store Info
DescriptionWords & Cards is the perfect combination of word-forming skill and card-playing strategy. Challenge friends and prove your puzzle prowess in this one-of-a-kind contest. Showcased by Apple as a main rotation Best New Game, wow thanks for the amazing support! Please review the game here on the App Store if you enjoy it. Words & Cards currently requires Facebook log-in to play.
"Words and Cards combines scrabble and poker into something amazing." - Cult of Mac, 5/5 Stars
"A unique concept with a beautiful interface … Words & Cards is a very enjoyable game and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys word and card games.” - Mac Sources, 5/5 Stars
"My two favorite games combined!" - player wordcowboy, 5/5 Stars
- Spell words to earn points and cards.
- Play your best poker hand to score and win big.
- Raise the stakes and take the pot.
- Improve your odds with game boosts.
- Beat friends and random foes in five turns.
*** More info at www.wordsandcards.com ***
- To see which poker hands you can play and their score value, click the menu button (three lines in the top-right corner of the game list screen) and then click "POKER HANDS"!
- Currently logging in via Facebook simply allows you to find other friends playing Words & Cards. No other information is used or accessed by Words & Cards from Facebook!
- We are working to offer alternative methods to find opponents, and will remove the requirement to find friends via Facebook.
What's New in Version 1.3- We heard you! Don't like logging in with Facebook? You can now choose to play anonymously when you are done with the tutorial!
- You can now access the poker hands reference keycard from within a game whether it is currently your turn or not. This was a player-requested update!
- You can now invite an Individual Facebook Friends to download the game! Just tap the + button in the top right corner when creating a game!
- Rate the Game! You will now be prompted after a few plays or after winning a game to rate Words & Cards. We appreciate all ratings and feedback!
- Minor bug fixes.