- App Store Info
DescriptionThere are no In-App Purchases anymore! All games are now completely FREE! Play all your favourite solitaire games including Klondike, Spider, Pyramid, FreeCell, Spiderette, Three Shuffles and a Draw and many more! This free version of Solitaire City™ now contains over 60 solitaire games and rule variations. Over 5 Million Downloads Worldwide!
Solitaire City is a Universal App. Play it on all your iOS devices with enhanced high resolution graphics on iPads and incredible HD graphics on all devices that have Retina displays. iPad Retina and iPhone 5 widescreen support.
Solitaire City is played against the clock for points. The faster you complete a game, the higher your score. Think you have an epic score? Then take a look at the numerous Game Center leaderboards to see how it compares with players from all around the world. View your friends' scores on their own separate leaderboards too.
A unique training system is included that teaches you the game rules and points out valid moves as you play. No more confusing rules to read. Learn new solitaire games as you play!
Numerous game rules offer over 60 solitaire variations:
* Klondike (6 variations)
* Spider One, Two and Four Suits
* FreeCell (7 variations)
* Double Klondike (3 variations)
* Spiderette One, Two and Four Suits
* Demon/Canfield (4 variations)
* Poker Squares (4 variations)
* Pyramid (4 variations)
* Cribbage Squares (3 variations)
* Golf (4 variations)
* Casket (2 variations)
* Alternations (4 variations)
* Eliminator (3 variations)
* Yukon (3 variations)
* Tri-Peaks (2 variations)
The following games can be found under the "Fan Games" section as separate game Rules:
* La Belle Lucie
* Three Shuffles and a Draw
* Demon Fan
* Super Flower Garden
* Universal iPhone/iPad App
* Classic Solitaire/Patience (Klondike)
* Stunning HD graphics on all Retina displays
* iPhone 5 widescreen support (no letterboxing)
* Enhanced HD graphics on iPads
* Landscape & portrait support
* Rotate the device during play to switch orientation
* Impressive graphical effects
* Timed scoring system
* Game Center online leaderboards
* Interactive training
* Suggest a move button
* Listen to iTunes music while playing
* Fun sound effects and sound themes
* Create your own sound themes
* Custom background graphics
* Use photos from your album or camera as a background
* Choice of detailed card designs
* Replay the same game deal
* Unlimited undos
* Saves game position when the phone rings
* Left and right handed options
* Serious addiction
1) Three Shuffles and a Draw, La Belle Lucie etc can be found under the "Fan Games" section as separate game Rules.
2) There is an option that can ask you to confirm if you want to end a game on the Settings screen. It's called "Confirm New/End" and if you're prone to accidentally hitting the New button during play then simply turn it on.
3) If you like to play Solitaire City in bed, then you can lock the display to either landscape or portrait, again from the Settings screen.
Try our other hit game, "10 Pin Shuffle" also available on the App Store. Both free and paid versions available.
What's New in Version 4.011) Replaced the white dialog boxes that appeared in iOS 7 to ones that match the game better.
2) Cumulative scoring/cash added to Klondike Vegas Rules and Demon Canfield Rules.
3) Removed Undos from Klondike Vegas Rules. You wouldn't be allowed to take back a move at the casinos!
4) You can turn Game Center off from the Settings screen. This will prevent the login screen appearing for those who just can't stand using Game Center.
5) Now displays your Game Center name instead of "Me" on the leaderboards.
6) Increased the spacing between cards on many iPad games so you can see the suits better.
7) If you're not in the top 50 scores on a Game Center leaderboard then scroll down to the bottom and you'll now see the 10 scores above and below your current position.
8) Added an index to the country flag selection table when entering your name for a hi-score.
9) Added What's New and Quick Start guides to the Settings screen.
Bug Fixes in v4.01
1) The game would sometimes reset your stats and settings after a crash.
2) The adverts may have caused the game to pause and stutter on some devices. This might be fixed now.
3) Spider and Spiderette Rules 2 and 3 would say the game was over when there were empty columns that could be filled.
4) If you scrolled down the Game Center leaderboards to the bottom, sometimes the app would crash.
5) Resetting the Poker Squares local leaderboard to zeros didn't work properly.
6) Sometimes the Game Center leaderboards would say that you're in the Top 0% instead of the Top 1%
7) If you tried to replay a game when the scoring was turned off then sometimes you'd be dealt a different hand.
8) Creating custom backgrounds is more stable now in iOS 7 and iPhone 5.