- Publisher: Vistance Consulting LLC
- Genre: Education
- Released: 8 Sep, 2008
- Size: 337.0 KB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionVocaDoku is an exciting new app that tests your vocabulary and Sudoku skills!
It's the perfect app for:
· students prepping for the SAT and GRE exams
· word lovers
· people looking to strengthen their vocabulary
VocaDoku is a vocabulary-Sudoku hybrid that consists of the standard 9-by-9 grid with 9 inner squares. Numbers 1 through 9 must be filled in once per each row, column, and inner square correctly. However, in order to get the chance to fill in a single number onto the grid, a player must answer a vocabulary question first.
The vocab question will be chosen randomly from one of these types of categories: definitions, analogies, and fill in the blanks. Every vocab question contains multiple choice possibilities.
With your package of 10 games, you will receive:
· a timer that adjusts to your preferred level of difficulty while simulating testing conditions
· exposure to 300+ words that are popularly tested on the SAT and GRE examinations
· statistical breakdowns of your progress for every game
Also, after you’ve played your first 10 games in one sitting, you will have the option to play them again, but now with randomization of previous questions. Each game then offers a familiar yet new challenge to help reinforce your vocabulary.
So if you’re looking for the next great word challenge, add VocaDoku to your app collection!