- App Store Info
DescriptionA Stop Watch that does everything you need! Great for coaches and individuals alike. Use it for track, swimming, running, biking, or anything else you can think of. Now built from the ground up to support iOS 8!
"I used Stop Watch for a 6K race with 200+ runners shortly after I downloaded it. Stop Watch was supposed to be the backup timer. It turned out to be the only timer. The primary timer crapped out." - Bob B.
Stop Watch presents a simple interface that allows you to:
- Add as many laps/splits as you need (laps with the lap/split time and the total time!)
- Add name and note information for the event
- Edit individual lap information
- Have multiple Stop Watches running at once in the background
- Quickly view your stop watch history
- Email a CSV
Stop Watch also features:
- Millisecond timing
- Automatic time formatting
- High performance CoreData data storage
- High precision OpenAL audio feedback
- Timer continues while app is in the background
- Automatic saving with a history to see and edit old data
- Full user interaction while the timer is running
- Optional countdown to timer start
- A smaller timer that displays the current lap's time, in addition to the main timer that displays the total time.
- Delete splits/laps whenever you need
- Sort splits by first to last or last to first
- Edit split names and numbers individually or all at once
- An option in Settings to flash the screen when buttons are pushed to make it easier to know if you pushed them
- Custom iPad interface
- Operates in portrait or landscape mode on any iOS 8 device.
Stop Watch also features timer capabilities!
- Have multiple timers running at the same time to manage your life
For detailed information on all aspects of Stop Watch, please visit our website at www.pencilbusters.com and download the Stop Watch User Guide
Note: You may see that the timer appears to jump at times, but be assured that the timer is still fully accurate.
What's New in Version 5.0.3- Disabled device auto sleep
- Bug fixes